Chapter Two

Above is a picture of Saizo (left) and Yukimura (right)

Below it is a picture of Shigezane.

*~*

"What in the world Lord Shingen! Do you want me to die of embarrassment or what?!?" Yukimura exclaimed in a low voice to his lord as Lord Shingen massaged his foot.

"Do you want me to execute you for stomping on my foot Sanada Yukimura?"

"I doubt you will really do that because you know my pride is on the line so I had every reason to do that!" Yukimura snapped back.

"Well you shouldn't have gotten so drunk that night then." Lord Shingen laughed as Saizo studied the two guys...

"What are you two talking about?" Saizo asked.

"Oh you didn't know? You remember last four months when we celebrated my birthday?" Lord Shingen asked.

"Uh huh."

"Yukimura got so drunk he let out his secret..."

Yukimura immediately covered Lord Shingen's mouth as the latter tried to pry his retainer's hands off.

Saizo helped Lord Shingen by locking both of Yukimura's wrists using both his hands.

"Okay you're free." Saizo said simply.

"Yea he said he likes Lina." Lord Shingen quickly let the cat out of the bag before Yukimura has a chance to cover his mouth again.

"Come again?" Saizo asked, a bit shocked at the news.

He had a feeling Yukimura was crushing on someone from how he keeps spacing out so many times recently but never did he knew it's Lina...

"You heard me right Saizo. It's Lina. He has it bad for Lina!" Lord Shingen stifled a laugh as Saizo finally released Yukimura's struggling wrists...

"Stop it Lord Shingen!" Yukimura blushed a deep red. "Just stop it please! I promise I'll personally wash your underwear for you okay! Just please don't go around spreading this!"

"So let me get this straight..." Saizo still couldn't believe his ears. "You like Lina little lord?"

Yukimura's eyes snapped to Saizo's.

"Yes Saizo! Yes I like Lina! Is there anything wrong with that?!?"

Saizo stared at Yukimura intently before answering.

"Yes. Yes there is my dear Yukimura."

Lord Shingen and Yukimura frowned at the ninja.

"And why is it wrong?" Yukimura asked slowly.

"Because I like Lina too." Saizo said bluntly before Lord Shingen let out a whistle.

"Oh boy... My two best men crushing on the same girl... Oh the challenges of being a lord of these two..." Lord Shingen said with an interested smile..

*~*

The bell of the restaurant rang as another customer came in.

"Hey Masamune! Kojuro!" a man in a red hakama called out as he made his way over.

"Hai Lord Shigezane!" Kojuro called out cheerfully as Date Shigezane, Lord Masamune's cousin, sat down.

"Well here I am at this famous restaurant that you guys keep complimenting and praising. So have you guys ordered already?" Shigezane asked as he studied the menu hanging from the ceiling.

"Yea but we didn't order anything for you because we don't know what you'd like." Kojuro answered as Lord Shigezane's voice suddenly full of mischief answered him.

"Oh I would love to order that waitress..." Lord Shigezane said as he pointed discreetly at a girl in a pink yukata. "Who's she?"

Kojuro stiffened as Lord Masamune opened an eye...

"That's Lina." both Kojuro and Lord Masamune answered at the same time. They both then looked at each other quickly before turning their heated gaze onto Lord Shigezane.

"Huh? What? Oh so this is Lina!" Lord Shigezane replied with a grin as he looked at the two guys.

"Do you know her?" Kojuro asked quickly as Lord Masamune gave his cousin a threatening stare.

But Lord Shigezane didn't falter under his threat and continues what he wants to say.

"Yea Masamune told me he has a crush on a waitress named Lina."

Lord Masamune immediately unsheathed his sword as Kojuro frowned at his lord.

"You too?"

Lord Masamune was about to swing his sword at his cousin when he whipped his eyes onto his retainer, so did Lord Shigezane.

"What do you mean... you too..." Lord Masamune asked calmly as Lord Shigezane's eyes widened in revelation.

"Oh my... Don't tell me you like her too?!"

"What?! I didn't say that!" Kojuro exclaimed with a blushing face.

Lord Masamune then changed direction and was about to swing his sword at his retainer when a soft voice interrupted them.

"Erm... Lord Masamune... I will really appreciate it greatly if you don't reveal your weapon here... It might scare some of the other customers away..." Lina informed him gently as Lord Masamune's body froze at her voice...

"Oh he has it baaaadddd~~" Lord Shigezane said in a sing song voice as Kojuro thanked Lina silently in his head.

If she hadn't come earlier, his head will be rolling on the floor...

Lord Masamune didn't reply her but sheathed his sword and Lina smiled at him.

"Thank you... Lord Masamune..." she bowed as she turned to Lord Shigezane.

"Sorry my lord. I overheard that you are Lord Masamune's cousin. That means you must be Lord Date Shigezane am I right?"

Lord Shigezane nodded his head in enthusiasm.

"Why doll, yes I am. Well guess I'm well acquainted with the ladies eh doll?" he grinned as Lina smiled back at him.

"Yes very well in fact. My grandma has always been talking about how Lord Masamune has a dashing cousin who matches his look and will marry him immediately if he proposes to her."

Lord Shigezane laughed heartily at her joke as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"A dashing cousin to match his look eh... So do you find Masamune here dashing too doll?"

Lina's mouth opened and closed like a goldfish, taken aback by the bold question of Lord Shigezane.

She's friendly with the other customers and will even joke with them but... With Lord Masamune? She's never really talked to the guy when he visits her restaurant as she always takes his order from Kojuro...

"I think you do! Hey Masamune! Lina finds you dashing!" Lord Shigezane decided to tease his cousin as Lord Masamune closed his eye and sat down while muttering under his breath softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Shigezane, order your last meal and please follow me back to Yonezawa castle..."

Lord Shigezane gulped at his cousin's threat as Lina relaxed and gave a soft laugh at the scene before her...