The Rise of Five

- Chapter One -

After a week of Mr. Davenport splitting up the team, Mr. Davenport didn't give you, Bree, or Chase much information about the 'new project', he wanted you three to work on. Though he did inform you all that you were moving to a city called Centium City.

During that week though, Chase wasn't the same when he was around you. You understood though, knowing that you'll have to start over and build that trust again, meaning that you were back at square one. Bree was more forgiving, though you could still see that she was slightly hesitant around you too.

Now though, Mr. Davenport had taken you three to a tower in Centium City where you would be living and working on the 'new project'.

As you four stepped out of the elevator Bree began to speak. "What is all the secrecy, Mr. Davenport? Where are we?"

"You are on the 110th floor of Davenport Tower, the most technologically advance skyscraper in the world." Mr. Davenport smiled as he pushed the keycard in the door. "And this is your new home."

As you all walked in, you gazed around taking everything in as Chase walked over to the window. "Woah! Check out that view!"

"Seriously, this place is amazing." Bree complimented walking forward.

"Not bad, huh? This penthouse is where I spent my years as a bachelor." Mr. Davenport explained smiling. "Boy if these walls can talk. Actually they can. Walls off, walls off!" Mr. Davenport tapped furiously on his tablet as he set it down. "You know what? Let's go out on the terrance. I wanna show you something."

You three then followed Mr. Davenport out on the terrance to see a hologram. "That's a holographic emblem represents your new team, or as I like to call it, an elite force."

"Cool. When do we get to meet the others?" Chase asked.

"Right now." Mr. Davenport informed as he swiped away the emblem to reveal the new team. You quirked an eyebrow, realizing that it was Oliver, Kaz, and Skylar from Mighty Med. "I used a 3-D hologram wall. Kaz, Skylar, and Oliver have been standing there the whole time."

"Five hours to be exact." Oliver informed.

"Let's not forget the two hours we spent rehearsing how we stood." Skylar added.

"Obviously we need three hours, because you're still not doing it right." Mr. Davenport explained as he fixed her posture.

"It's great to see you guys!" Chase smiled as he leaned over to Mr. Davenport. "What are they doing here?"

"Mighty Med was destroyed." Skylar informed.

"What?" Bree asked as Kaz stepped forward.

"This is all that's left of it." Kaz explained, showing you three a picture of the destroyed hospital.

"Who would do something like that?" Bree asked.

"We don't know." Kaz replied. "We lost a lot of superheroes that we cared about and we won't rest until we find out who's responsible."

"They wanted to use my technology to track the criminals, but I had a better idea to create an all powerful team combinding bionic heroes and superheroes." Mr. Davenport explained.