The List

- Chapter Seven -

Since you and Chase were on good terms, you both talked to one another a bit more and hung out too. Even though you two had your slight awkward moments, you both were slowly moving forward and you couldn't be more happier. As of now, you were on the couch casually talking to Bree, Kaz, and Oliver as Chase walked into the penthouse, holding a box.

"Check it out, guys. Mr. Davenport shipped us a box from Mission Creek." Chase explained, walking over to set the box into the table.

"As long as he's not in it, then yay!" Bree cheered as Chase opened the lid.

"Cool! It's some of our old technology." Chase stated, pulling out a device from the box.

"Hey, look, a Daven note." Kaz informed, taking the note as he read it aloud. "Dear EF, I'm converting the basement into a nursery for the new baby, so please keep this stuff in the penthouse for me."

"He's raising a baby in the basement?" Oliver asked. "That kid's gonna have some serious issues."

Bree shot Oliver a look as Kaz picked up a device from the box. "What's this?"

"The cyber cloak. It's a virtual body disguise. It can make you take on anyone's appearance." Chase explained. "One time, I got stuck looking like Bree, and I had to go to the school dance with a guy named Jake."

You couldn't help but smile, remembering the day Adam had showed you the memory of Chase slow dancing with the boy in the middle of the gym.

"Same thing happened to me." Oliver smiled. "Not the cyber cloak. Texting mishap. Long story. I'll tell you about it
later."

"And I'll tell you how I orchestrated the whole thing." Kaz chuckled as he picked up another device from the box. "Ooh, what's this?"

"Be careful. That's a memory wipe. It can erase minutes, hours, even years of a someone's life." Chase told Kaz.

Oliver stood. "Hey, if I used this on Skylar, maybe she'll forget all the stupid things I've said and wanna date me." Oliver smiled.

"It's a memory wipe, not a miracle maker." You stated as Kaz took the memory wipe.

"So how does this thing--" Kaz cut himself off as he pushed a button, making a flash go off. "Oh, what's this?" He asked, looking at the memory wipe, erasing his memory for a few seconds.

Chase then snatched the memory wipe out of his hands and threw it back into the box.

"See? This is why we can't have nice things." You pointed out as Bree nodded.

~~~~~

After about an hour or two, you went into the kitchenette to grab a water bottle but saw a pink flyer on the fridge. You plucked it off as you scanned the words on the page.

"Team meeting?" You asked to yourself.

'Yes, a team meeting. What did you expect, a pool party?'

'Don't be so sarcastic, leave her be.'

"What's that?" Bree asked, motioning to the flyer as she rummaged through the fridge.

"Guess there's gonna be a team meeting." You shrugged. "Come on, lets go."

You and Bree had went into the Hyper-lift and down into Mission Command where you saw the rest of the team minus Chase. Once you and Bree sat down, Chase came out from the Hyper-lift.

"Okay, team meeting time. Thank you all for coming." Chase stated as he walked over.

"Rounding up the Roundup Gang, I see sheriff." You smiled as everyone shot you a weird look. "Seriously, no one? Really? Would it kill you to watch a movie once in awhile?"