Home Sweet Home

- Chapter Eleven-

You were sitting in the living room, talking to Kaz, Bree, and Chase until Skylar came running down the stairs in excitment. "Guys, I just got the best email ever."

"Yes! I knew you would like it." Oliver smiled as he walked forward. "Took me two weeks to write the song."

"I didn't get an email from you." Skylar said in slight confusion.

"That's 'cause he accidentally sent it to me." Bree laughed as she raised the volume on her phone as she lip sang the song.

I'll keep you warm,

Skylar Storm

And when we rise above in superhero love 

Oliver than stopped the music, making Bree and Kaz chuckle. 

"Can you forward that to me?" Kaz asked Bree as she nodded. 

"Anyway, my best friend Scarlett from my home planet Caldera just emailed me. She's coming to visit." Skylar smiled. 

"Wait, aliens have email?" Chase asked in disbelief. 

"Of course. I get so much spam from there." Skylar informed. "I mean, who really thinks a Caldera prince is just handing out millions of dollars?"

"Can you forward that to me?" Kaz asked as you rolled your eyes.

Skylar shook her head, smiling. "I'm so excited to see Scarlett. It'll be great not being the only  alien around here."

"We've been living together for so long, I don't think of you as an alien anymore." Bree said as you nodded in agreement. 

"Aw really?" Skylar asked.

"Yeah. To me, you're just a normal girl who does incredibly weird things." Bree shrugged nonchalantly as you nodded in agreement once more.  

"So, when does Scarlett get here?" Chase asked, as a figure emerged from thin air  looking exactly like Skylar, making Chase shriek in surprise. "Well at least don't have to pick her up from the airport." 

Skylar and Scarlett hugged one another in greeting as Chase spoke. "Wait, is this your best friend or your twin sister?"

"All females on Caldera look exactly alike." Kaz informed.

"And it's glorious." Oliver smiled, standing up to greet Scarlett. "Hi, I'm Oliver. I'm sure Skylar told you all about me."

"Nope. Never heard of you." Scarlett stated, letting Oliver's hand go. 

"Alrighty then." Oliver murmured as he sat back down. 

"Oh, don't worry. All you need to know about Oliver is right here in this song." Bree smiled as she played the song. 

We'll fly into the Skylar

"Give me that!" Oliver yelled, reaching for the phone as Kaz snatched it from Bree's hands, running away as Oliver chased him. 

You gave Scarlett a look over, receiving an off vibe on her. It wasn't as strong as Kanes or Roman and Riker; but it was there and you couldn't shake it off. You were a bit skeptical, so you would have to just keep an eye out for things.

~~~~~

As lunch time rolled around, you were helping Bree make the team lunch just as Kaz walked over. "You know, I'm a superhero. Should I really have to make my own lunch?"

"Probably not." Bree stated. "You also shouldn't have to take out the trash, but you're doing it." 

Bree handed him the trash bag as he spoke. "Actually, that's Oliver's job. Oliver, trash bag."