Brynjolf X Reader

I yawn as I enter the Cinistern, after retrieving the gold ship Delvin wanted.

I enter to see Brynjolf and someone I did not expect to see here fighting.

"Leave (Y/N) out of your thieving ways!" Vilkas yelled.

"The lass loves being here with us mutt. You have no right to be here demanding that she goes back to Whiterun with you." Brynjolf replied, growing angrier by the second.

Vilkas took a swing at Bryn as he ducked and did the same. I groan as I approach them, the guild watching me as I grabbed their shoulder and knock their heads together.

"Who says that you have any say in what I do at all?" I ask with a cold stare at Vilkas as he gulps.

"And you," I look at Brynjolf, "listen, I do like it here. But I dont want you guys to fight, Or I wont be a companion OR apart of the thieves guild. I am leaders of both, and there will be consenquences if you DONT STOP!" I yell as it goes dead quiet in the Cinistern.

"Damn! Go (Y/N)!" Delvin yells as Vex slaps the back of his head.

I roll my eyes and look at Vilkas, "Now. Go back to Jorrvasker. I'll be there in a few days." I say sternly as he nods and leaves.

I rub my temples as I approach Veckel and ask for a drink.

"Do I want to know the real reason they were fighting?" I mumble as Veckel chuckles.

"Do you?" He asks as he leans foward.

I do the same and he whispers, "It was over you! Vilkas wanted to take you to Whiterun to get married, but Brynjolf wouldnt allow it!" I cringe at the thought of Vilkas and me getting married (Just for this story okay? 😂) and silently thank Bryn.

"Brynjolf likes you, yknow?" Veckel says making me spit out my mead.

I coughed and blushed furiously as the guild turned to look at me and the now soaked Veckel.

"Psssh. No, he never talks or even goes out with me on missions. He doesnt even help me with my skills." I reply bitterly while frowning slightly.

"So, you like him?" Veckel asks.

"Duh, no, more like love." I reply.

"..." He doesnt reply but looks behind me and smirks. I do the same, and blush furiously and stand up quickly running to the exit. I hear footsteps chasing after me, but I dont care.

Brynjolf knows now. I know he doesnt feel the same way. He despises me.

I climb the roof of the Jarl's palace and sit there until the break of dawn.

That was when I heard a familiar voice next to my ear that made me freeze say, "Wow Lass. You outran me, interesting. And you gave me the slip!"

I go to jump up to run again but a firm hand grabs my waist and yanks me down. I yelp as I open my eyes and see a pair of light blue eyes looking back at me.

I look at our position and blush. I was sitting on his lap, while he was cross legged, our faces centimeters away.

He smiles a huge grin and kisses me, roughly, but sweet. Like he has been waiting for this for awhile. The sun has risin and was smiling at us as he pulled away.

"I love you (Y/N). You are the best, talented, sweet, caring, headstrong women I have ever laid eyes on. Im glad I got you out of the market. As I said before, you are quite the prize."

I smiled and replied, "I love you too, you big soft jealous idiot." And we kiss again as I hear

"WOOOOOOAH GET SOME BRYN!" Ugh. Damn Delvin.