Brynjolf. Always be there

This will be short, for I am tired, and I have a huge migrain. Enjoy!

•~•~•~•~•~•

- Brynjolf's P.O.V -

I look at the silent (Y/N), wondering why the lass was so quiet today. She has been like this for a week already.

"Somethin on your mind, lass?" I ask her as she glances at me.

"Ye... No. Nothing. Just..." She takes a breath. "I have some stuff to do today. I'll be gone all day."

I nod my head and watch as she disapears out the tunnel.

"So, we gonna follow her?" Delvin asks me as I grunt.

"Aye." I say as we head out the Cistern.

•~•~•~•~•

We watch from the top of one of the stalls as (Y/N) purchases 3 deathbells, 4 lavenders, and 3 dragon's tongues. What's the lass buying flowers for? Or better yet, who? I think jelously as she continues walking down the road. She goes out the gates of riften, me and Delvin following close behind.

•~•~•~•~•~•

We followed the carriage to Solitude, and watch as she enters the Radiant Raiment. She and the high elf exchange words, and she hands (Y/N) a beautiful (Favorite color) (prefered length) dress, and a gold chain necklace.

(Y/N) thanked her, and left with a solem look.

A man started approaching her, and I tried to listen to their conversation.

"-- Ready for this evening?" He said making me tense.

"I suppose... but I just can't believe this happened." She says and he smiles a small smile at her.

"Yeah.. but it did." He says and pulls her into a hug, making my blood boil.

She hugs back and sighs. After a few moments he lets go and says, "I'll see you soon, (N/N)."

"You too, troll face." She says with a small laugh and walks away.

Flowers, a new dress, nicknames? Can she and he be...

I couldn't even think about the lass dating someone other than me.

"Bryn?" Delvin's voice snapped me out of it and I sighed.

"Let's go home."

•~•~•~•~•~•

- (Y/n) P.O.V -

I sigh as I slip into the new dress I got, and grab the flowers. My best friend (friend's name) just died. She was feeling sick for the past few days... and never got better.

When Brynjolf asked what was wrong I wanted to tell him, but I was running behind getting everything I needed.

I was heading to his/her funeral right now, and according to him/her, she/he wanted us not to where depressing stuff, and to get her our favorite flowers.

I walked along the streets of Riften to the gravey yard, when I crashed into someone's chest.

I stumbled back and quickly apologized. "I'm so sorry!" I look up and see Brynjolf looking down at me.
"Oh, hey Bryn! So sorry that I've been so--"

I was interupted when Brynjolf put his lips on mine. I was taken aback, but eventually I kissed him back passionetly.

We pulled apart and I was in pure shock. "W-wh-wh-what was that for?!"

"(Y/n), please, just think about this!" He says, making me furrow my brows in confusion. "I mean, you could go out with that other guy, but that would be... not good for me! I really like you and cannot and will not lose you!"

I stop and start bursting into laughter, which I haven't done since (best friend's name) died.

"(N/N)?" I hear Thorn from behind me say.

"Thorn.. Thorn... Brynjolf, the guy I told you about.. thought.. we were dating!!" I say dying in laughter.

"What.. EW NO! NO NO NO!!!" He yells while making a disgusted face.

Brynjolf was looking at me odd. "Dude, Thorn is my cousin." I say making him turn white.

"Oh... I see. Nice to meet you, lad." Brynjolf says awkwardly. "But, what about the flowers, the dress? The event?"

"My best friend died 2 days ago, and flowers, for him/her, dress, for him/her, and event? Hmm. Might be for him/her." I say sarcastically.

"Why didnt you tell me? Is that why you were so depressed and distant?"

"Yes.. sorry Bryn." I say scratching ny head. He pulls me in a hug and kisses my head.

"Don't hide things like this from me lass, I'll always be here for you."

I nod and sniff, tears streaming down my face. "Thanks, Bryn... I love you." I say quietly.

"I love you too lass."

"WEEEELL. Imma just head to the cemetary.. yeahhh... Bye." Thorn says and runs away.

I smile and Bryn holds my hand.
"Let's go pay our repects.

"Okay."

We walk hand in hand, knowing we'll always be there for each other.

•~•~•~•~•~•

That was more depressing than I'd like, but I have like, no ideas, and Im tired, and I have a headache.. not a good combo. Well, feel free to request! Byeee 😄💙