Ulfric Stormcloak X Reader

I sigh as I enter Ulfric's palace. He hated me, why you ask? I dunno. He always avoids me and when I ask him something he just grunts and says, "Ask Galmar."

I look up and see Ulfric's throne is empty? He always sits there alllll high and mighty.

I hear hushed voices towards the war room and walk over. I stop and listen for a few.

"Just tell her you love you dummy!" Galmar whispered, making my heart shatter.

"But what if she doesn't feel the same?! She is so amazing, beautiful, smart... And just... Perfect." Ulfric mumbled, making my heart break more. I whipe a few tears and slap on a smile and walk in.

"Hey Galmar!" I greeted.

"O-Oh hey child. What can I do you for?"

"I finished conqouring fort dunstead. Anything else for me to do?" I asked trying to keep my gaze off Ulfric, for I could FEEL his burning gaze on me.

"Yes... Perhaps... But it is very dangerous."

"PSH. I can handle anything, man, women, anythin." I boasted.

"How about.. Vampires?"

I sucked in a breath and started at him. "Vampires?"

"Yes, they attacked Fort Rustead and took over, we need them whiped out."

I nodded, "Sure I'll take--"

"NO!"

I jumped at Ulfric's loud voice and me and Galmar stare at him.

"NOPEITY NOPE NUH UH NOPE NO WAY ARE YOU DOING THAT!"

This big stupid oaf.. I thought furiously.

"Excuse me? I can do whatever I please, and I am. Galmar, I'll be off now." I say as I head out the door and out the Palace.

•-•

Okay. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to try to defy him and go. I ALMOST DIED!! There was at least 30

I limp inside the palace and go straight to Galmar, ignoring Ulfric.

"Hey-" COUGH "GA-Galmar. I took care of the vampires, the fort is ours." I smile in triumph.

"Uh.. Are you... Okay?"

"Peechy Keen?" I reply uncertain.

Galmar looks around and closes his door. "Okay, child you and I are going to have a talk about WHY you have been ignoring Ulfric."

I gulp, "Whatever do you mean?" I laugh nervously.

He stared at me until finally I caved.

"Fine... I heard you guys talking." Galmar's eyes widened.

"How much did you hear?"

"The part that broke my heart. When you told him to confess.. and him saying how amazing she is." I mumble holding back tears, but failing.

"..." Galmar looked at me and boomed out laughter.

I tilted my head, tears down my face. What is so funny?

"He was talking about--"

"Galmar." Another voice said making us turn to the door. Ulfric stood there making my eyes widen and I cringed.

Did he hear me?
Of course he did idiot.
Shut up you.
No you!
I banter in my head and Uflric looks at my tear stained cheecks and sighed.

"Galmar, I need a moment alone with (Y/N)."

"Alright."

"(Y/N)... look at me." Ulfric pleaded.

I shook my head, and buried my face in my hands.

Warm hands removed my own and I came face to face with Ulfric.

I gulped as he wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug, and tense up. I relax and hug back.

Wait.. what if this is a pity hug?
Its not
What if it is
Stop talking to yourself weirdo

"Ulfric I--"

"I LIKE YOU!" He said making me jump. "Ugh I had it all planned out and only that part came out.. seriously.."

I giggled as he face palmed and took a breath, "(Y/N) you are the most talented... beautiful.. smart, courageous, wonderful person alive. You are the sun in the sky, you are my life. I like you, a lot... maybe even... no. I know. I know I love you."

I froze and took a breath, "I love you too Ulfric, you are so amazing, no words can describe you."

We both smile and lean in

Then Galmar decided to walk on in like he owned the place.

"Hey guys.. WOAH IM SORRY!" He ran out and we heard a mumbled, "Dont go making any prince or princesses yet..."

I laugh as Ulfric rolls his eyes and glares daggers at the door.

"Hey Ulfric."

"Hmm?" He turned and I sweetly kissed him, and he did so back.