Bishop X Reader, Save Me!

This is for eclipsequeen and BlindCentaurs. eclipsequeen requested Bishop, and BlindCentaurs, the cannibals. So I thought... hmm.. WHY NOT DO BOTH IN ONE?! Dont worry, there will be another Bishop X Reader for eclipsequeen, and another cannibal one for BlindCentaurs! I just did both right now for fun.

ONTO THE STORY

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Dumb wolf boy!"

"Stupid useless princess!"

"Horker face!"

"Werewolf breath!"

"DRAGONS BREATH!"

Me and Bishop fought back and forth. He just gets on my nerves so much! He thinks because I'm a GIRL I need his help. PAH! Which lead to me disagreeing and this heated fight breaking loose.

"You're just some stupid little girl that can't do anything on her own!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE AND EVEN A SKEEVER BRAIN LIKE YOU KNOW IT!" I yell back, reaching my peak.

"Girls, can't do anything except argue, and clean. Most of the time, they can't even do that right." He says making me snap.

"AND MEN ARE JUST JERKS WHO THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT US! THEY THINK THAT BECAUSE WE ARE WOMEN, WE CANT FIGHT, OR EVEN GO ON A WALK! MAN TO THINK I EVER LIKED YOU! WELL SEE YA! GOODBYE! I DONT NEED SOME GUY WHO IS ON HIS PERIOD ALONG THIS JOURNEY WITH ME." I shout and storm away from the camp, leaving a baffled Bishop behind.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Eola told me to head to some place called Reachcliff Cave, not too far from here. I finally found it after ten minutes of walking. I head inside and I'm immediantly surrounded by Eola and some other cannibals.

"Ah... nice of you to join us, Dragonborn." She says with a sinister smile.

"Listen, Eola. This ends now." I say drawing my (Favorite weapon).

"Indeed it does. Boys! Now!" She says and a bag is set over my head.

I let out a ear piercing scream, and I feel a huge hit in the back of my head, then it all goes black.

•~•~•~•~•~•

- Bishop P.O.V -

Ugh. I really screwed up big time. I just don't want (Y/N) to get hurt... but she stormed off. She could be hurt, or dying, or ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.

I hear Karnwyr whine from next to me and I look at him.

"What. I'm not going to apologize."

Bark!

"No, Karnwyr."

Whine!

"Ugh! Don't give me that look."

Bark! Bark! Whine!

"Fine... let's go find (Y/N)."

Suddenly I hear a scream off in the distance and it sounded a lot like (Y/N).

Karnwyr growls and howls at me and I know it's (Y/N) for sure.

"Go boy! Lead me to her!" I shout and chase after Karnwyr.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After a while we come across Reachcliff Cave and hear voices from inside.

"Brothers! Sisters! Tonight, we shall feast as kings and queens!" A woman shouts as the others cheer.
"For tonight, we have a special, special meal." She says and removes the mask from a hooded person. "The DRAGONBORN!" She shouts as (Y/N) is revealed.

(Y/N) is unconsious, and looks beat up.

Those bastards touched my (Y/N)! They will pay for this. But wait... feast? On (Y/N)?!

Karnwyr growls lightly and I hush him and duck down as they turn and look in our direction.

"What was that?" One of them say drawing a sword.

"Hello? Who's there?!" Another say.

"Huh?" Another one says as I roll my eyes.

Karnwyr looks at me and I nod. I jump from behind the rock and draw my bow, shooting the head of one.

"I knew I heard something!" Someone says as I spin around, slicing their head off.

"Get him you fools!!" Eola shreaks as I run towards (Y/N)'s lifeless-like body.

I hear Karnwyr howl in pain as a cannibal slices his arm.

I spin around and shoot a arrow at the culprit, and they die instantly.

"Karnwyr! Get Eola!" I shout as he runs to her, and pounces her.

I run to (Y/N) and cut her bounds. I pick her up and she groans in pain.

I look down at her and kiss her head softly as I hear Karnwyr kill Eola.

I whistle for him and we all head out the cave.

•~•~•~•~•
- (Y/N) P.O.V -

I groan as I open my eyes and see the familiar roof of my tent. I remeber the events that took place and face palm. Bishop is right about me.

I hear Bishop walk in and I sigh.

"Ah, good to see your up, princess." He says and sits next to my bed roll.

I stay silent and he notices, "Somethin wrong?" He asks.

"You were right." I say while looking at him. "I really can't do anything right."

He shakes his head and mumbles something.

"Huh? I dont speak mumble." I say and he groans.

"I said, I'm sorry. You are amazing, you can do anything you put your mind to and I really admire that. I just said all those things to prevent, well, THIS from happening, but in the end, you still got hurt." He says as he burries his face in his hands.

"Bishop... this wasnt your fault." I say making him look at me. "It's mine, I was childish and ran off. Which resulted in me almost being dinner," I say with a small laugh.

"Gods, I love your laugh." He says smiling and freezes. "I MEAN, UH. Yeah. No way to recover from that." He mumbles and laughs.

"I love your laugh too." I say making him look at me and smile wide.

"Well, I love everything about you." He says, challenging me.

"I love YOU." I say making him and I freeze. "Guess I win."

"Nope." He says and kisses me, trying to not hurt my wounds. "I do."

He laughs at my flustered face and I grab his face and kiss him passionetly.

I laugh at his wide-eyed red face and stand up, walking out. "Nope. I do." I say and run away, Bishop following closely.

•~•~•~•~•~•

So there ya go!
Thanks again BlindCentaurs and eclipsequeen for the ideas! Bye bye! <3
💙