CH. 4

JUNGKOOK: "I'm on my way."

He told the person on the other phone line as he exited the café shop.

But as soon as he stepped out onto the sidewalk, he was crashed by a bicycle that was coming the other way.

JUNGKOOK: "Who the fuck!"

He shouted out in pain and turned around immediately to the person.

TAERAN: "I am so sorry—"

Both of them paused in surprise when their eyes meet each other.

He froze in stunned unlike her who smiled suddenly.

TAERAN: "Hey, Jungkook."

He blinked his eyes back to life and looked around him to make sure no one sees him.

TAERAN: "What a coincidence to see you here?"

He let out a weak single laugh.

JUNGKOOK: "I know right."

Her eyes caught his bleeding hand and she gasped.

TAERAN: "You're bleeding."

He looked down to his hand and there's a slight cut in-between his thumb and index finger.

TAERAN: "If you're not in a rush, I'll treat it for you."

He looked back at her and smiled.

JUNGKOOK: "Thank you but it's okay."

TAERAN: "Don't make me feel bad about myself. Come on, my shop is just down the road."

He raised an eyebrow.

JUNGKOOK: "You have a shop?"

Jungkook stared at the small shop in front of him while Taeran was opening the door with the key.

TAERAN: "I know it's kind of small. I'm planning to upgrade it to a bigger shop but upgrading means I'll have to move to somewhere else. So... I'm still debating."

She opened the door and entered in.

TAERAN: "Come in."

He followed her in and his eyes scanned around the small interior of her shop.

She turned on the light and he now have a better view of everything.

The whole interior of her shop was all white. So white and pure just like the owner itself.

Although this place is very crump up and small, he can feel all the warm and love it gives.

JUNGKOOK: "You design these?"

She laughed at that while shifting some of the things around to have some more space.

TAERAN: "Do you really think so?"

JUNGKOOK: "Is it not?"

TAERAN: "I wish for it to happen one day. But as for now, these are from the customers that need adjustments on their dresses."

JUNGKOOK: "Ah..."

He nodded in understanding.

JUNGKOOK: "Seems like you're quite a busy woman then."

She laughed again.

TAERAN: "Just sometimes. Mostly on prom seasons and the summer for weddings. Sit down and I'll go get the first aid kit."

He sat down as she ran off to the back and came back out with the first aid kit.

Sitting down next to him, she opened the kit and started aligning everything.