CH. 13

[YOONGI'S HOUSE]

Although it already passes Hyebin's sleeping time, she's still fully awake and was pacing all around the living room, waiting for Yoongi to come back home.

She heard his vehicle and then waited patiently for him to come into the house.

The front door unlocked and her expression brightens up at the sight of Yoongi.

His eyebrows twitched in surprise after seeing Hyebin.

YOONGI: "Why are you still up?"

HYEBIN: "Because I was waiting for you. Is everything alright?"

He nodded and closed the door behind him.

She let out a sigh of relief.

HYEBIN: "That's good then."

He stared at her deeply and then the corner of his lips curve.

YOONGI: "You're still up... because you're worried about me?"

HYEBIN: "Of course. All of a sudden you and Yoohan just storm out of your office like that, who wouldn't be worried. So... is Yoohan okay?"

He suddenly felt irritated at the mention of Yoohan.

YOONGI: "Why?"

HYEBIN: "Because his wound is not quite healed yet. I don't want him to get any more injuries."

He looked away annoyingly.

YOONGI: "It seems like you worried about him a little too much."

HYEBIN: "Ow, why can't I? Yoohan is my friend. Of course, I'll be worry about him. It's common sense."

His gaze shifted back and stared straight into her eyes.

YOONGI: "So what am I to you?"

Her heart skipped a beat. It has never crossed her mind of what she thinks of Yoongi.

He does not fit the 'Friend' category or to the point of getting into the 'Love' category.

So... what is he to her?

Her eyes wandered back to meet his and she can tell that he was waiting for an answer.

HYEBIN: "Err... rrr... You... You... You're my boss, of course."

His eyebrows twitched at her answer and she noticed a slight disappointment in his eyes.

She blurted out a laugh.

HYEBIN: "It's nothing for you to think too much about. It's been a very long day, why don't you go ahead and take a shower and then go to bed. Hm?"

YOONGI: "We're not done talking about Jungkook and Taeran's situation earlier."

Her expression lit up in surprised and she suddenly remember when he kissed her.

Her eyes shifted down to his lips and her heart started beating rapidly.

HYEBIN: "Err... r.rr."

She looked away quickly and suddenly yawns loudly.

HYEBIN: "Oh boy! I'm so tired. I'm going to bed now."

She turned around.

YOONGI: "If you take one step, don't expect to get any sleep tonight."

She sighed heavily and turned back to him.

HYEBIN: "But we already talk it through, what else do you want to talk about? Tomorrow they are coming back already, so you don't need to worry too much about Taeran. Or else..."