CH. 15

[HYEBIN'S HOUSE]

Though in the day it was bright and sunny, as the night comes, dark clouds roamed the sky and heavy rains started to fall.

Right when Hyebin was about to drift off to dreamland, she felt the bed moving and then suddenly an arm came around and hugged her.

Her eyes popped right open and lying right beside her was Yoongi. His eyes were close as if he's been sleeping there for a long while now.

She gasped and tried to move away but he groaned and held her tightly in place.

HYEBIN: "Yah, what are you doing?"

YOONGI: "I can't sleep."

HYEBIN: "So? Why did you sneak into my room for? Get off~"

She tried to push him and even tried to kick him off the bed. But he lifted his one of his leg up and over her legs, pinning both her legs against the bed.

HYEBIN: "Yoongi!"

YOONGI: "Shhh... do you want your parents to come in and see us like this?"

HYEBIN: "No. That's why you better get off my bed."

She squealed and her heart pounded like crazy when he snuggled against her.

YOONGI: "Then just sleep."

HYEBIN: "Hah?"

YOONGI: "Last time you came into my room without my permission, so I have the right to come into your room too."

Her jaws dropped in shock.

HYEBIN: "That... that is a totally different situation. Get out."

She pushed him by the chest.

YOONGI: "I don't want to have any more nightmares."

She paused suddenly after hearing his soft voice.

YOONGI: "I'm tired. I want to rest."

She listened to his breathing that slightly touches her neck.

YOONGI: "You're the only one who takes these nightmares away from me."

His words make her feels soft. What does he mean by that?

Thunder roared outside and her eyes shifted to the window.

It's raining like that night. That night that she heard him talking in his sleep... he was having a nightmare.

Do rainy nights play a part to why he was having nightmares?

Thunder roared again and he snuggled closer against her.

His eyes were shut tight and although he was lying there calmly, she could feel his heart pounding rapidly against his chest.

Her hand slide around to his back and she gently patted him as the night drifted away.

--

HYEBIN'S MOM: "Hyebin! Hyebin ah!"

Hyebin wiggled her sleepy body after hearing her mom calling her from outside of her room. But then she remembered about last night and her eyes flew opened while sitting up in a flash.

She looked around her room but Yoongi was nowhere to be found.

HYEBIN'S MOM: "Hyebin? Are you awake yet?"

HYEBIN: "Ye-yes, I am!"

She answered quickly.

HYEBIN'S MOM: "Wash up and come down to have breakfast, okay?"