CH. 11

The moon has already lighting up the dark sparkling sky while Hyebin was trying to sleep but couldn't.

Yoongi had already left for the night but because of the words that he had said, left her mind wondering and curious of his past.

It has been at least 2 hours already since the time everyone went off to their tents and by the sound of Yumae's snoring beside her, she knows for sure that she's the only one who's probably still awake.

Well, beside all the securities outside.

She sat up and glanced at Yumae and then she decided to step outside for some fresh air.

Since the securities were still all around, she doesn't feel scare as much even though Yoongi wasn't around.

She tightens her jacket to keep herself warmer because of the night breeze as his words came back to her.

YOONGI: "I am... one of the victim."

Who is it that's been targeting his parents and him?

She knows that because of the business Yoongi's been doing, he'll have tons of people that dislike him and of course, killing will be involved but what she doesn't understand is... why does that person let him live?

Her eyes shifted up to the full moon that shines brightly down to her as if the moon can give her the answers that she wanted to know.

Staring at the same moon, Yoongi was standing by the window in his room when there's a knock on the door.

A bodyguard stepped in and strolled over to stand behind him.

BODYGUARD: "Everything is set for tomorrow."

Yoongi glanced at him over his shoulder and then replied him with a nod.

The bodyguard bowed and left the room.

Yoongi's eyes shifted back to the full moon.

Though his mouth did not say it, his heart cried out to those people that he's missing.

>>>

As the sun hits the morning ground, everyone at the camp site was packing and getting ready to leave.

Five black cars with tint windows drove into the camp site in a nicely order which caught everyone's attention.

The butler from the third car stepped out of the driver's seat and opened the passenger door.

Hyebin came out from the tent carrying some of her things.

HYEBIN: "Yumae, do you see the towel that I left on the end of the tent yesterday?"

YUMAE: "Hyebin."

Hyebin looked at her and she used her chin to point out the direction for Hyebin.

Hyebin turned around and was surprised to see Yoongi standing behind her.

HYEBIN: "Good... morning?"

His eyes shifted to Yumae.

YOONGI: "The reunion is over, right?"

YUMAE: "Yes sir."

She replied quickly without hesitating.

YOONGI: "I'm taking her with me now."

He grabbed onto Hyebin's wrist and pulled her with him but she resisted.

HYEBIN: "Wait, wait. I still need to pack my things."