CH. 9

Dragging her by her hair into a dark room and tossing her against the wall.

The blood that was dripping from her lips and the bleeding scars all over her body did not satisfied his desire.

She lay there, against the cold hard floor, all broken from the inside and outside.

He held the knife tightly in his hand and pressed the tip of the knife against the wall as he strolled to her.

His footsteps and the sound of the knife scraping against the wall, becomes a melody of nightmare that haunts her every night.

---

Stepping out from the elevator, Hyebin heard a familiar voice from a distance.

She stopped and looked over to the security entrance and spotted Yumae talking to a security guard.

YUMAE: "My friend, she works here."

SECURITY: "I'm sorry ma'am, but you're not allow to enter from this point on."

HYEBIN: "Yumae!"

Yumae and the security guard looked over to Hyebin as she was walking toward them.

Yumae flashed a big grin.

YUMAE: "Hyebin!"

HYEBIN: "What are you doing here?"

Hyebin asked when they settled down at the lobby.

YUMAE: "Classes are over and I'm done grading all the student's testes, so I just wanted to come by and see how you are doing."

She suddenly smiled cheekily and elbowed Hyebin's arm.

YUMAE: "I didn't know that you are working with such fine and handsome men. Why don't you introduce some to me? I am so lonely these days."

Hyebin chuckled.

HYEBIN: "I can... but their life is never guarantee. They are all that hard-headed boss's bodyguards."

Yumae smacked her lips in disappointment and rolled her eyes away.

YUMAE: "Such a waste of handsomeness. Why does all the hot guys have to always do things that'll risk their life? Don't they want to get marry? Have a wife? Have children? At least leave their sperms behind. Like seriously?"

What Yumae just said, made Hyebin paused to think.

Does Yoongi ever think of getting married? Having a wife and having children?

Hyebin snorted at that thought.

Yoongi? Having a wife and children? Pff! NO WAY!

YUMAE: "Ah, I almost forgot! Next weekend M.J High is doing a 2 days and 1 night teachers and students reunion. All the teachers are expecting you to come too."

HYEBIN: "A teachers and student's reunion?"

YUMAE: "Yup. It'll be at a camping site and there will be games and all sort of fun things to do."

HYEBIN: "Wow that sounds so fun. But then... because of the situation I am in right now, I don't think that my boss will even let me go. And besides, it's too risky. Especially for everyone."

Yumae exhaled disappointingly but then something popped up into her mind.

YUMAE: "How about you ask your boss to come too?"

Hyebin almost choke on her own saliva.

HYEBIN: "Are you out of your mind? Do you really think he would eventually say yes?"