CH. 18

YUMAE: "So, the sleeping beauty is finally awake? What did you do? Sneak in and kiss him while everyone was asleep?"

Yoohan laughed and Hyebin slapped her arm as they were walking back to Yoongi's room.

HYEBIN: "You just like to tease me, don't you?"

YUMAE: "Of course. It's fun to tease you."

Hyebin glared at Yoohan who just snorted and he quickly held in his laugh.

YOOHAN: "I'm sorry."

YUMAE: "So... are you happy that he's awake?"

HYEBIN: "Who wouldn't be?"

YOOHAN: "But I bet you're the happiest. Because you stay with him throughout the whole week that he was unconscious."

YUMAE: "Yeah... does Yoongi know about those sleepless nights that you were having ever since he was unconscious? Or those times that you took care of him from morning to night without getting any rest? I bet he doesn't have a clue... let me go tell him!"

Hyebin's eyes widen when Yumae rushed over to Yoongi's room.

HYEBIN: "Yah."

She rushed after Yumae and was able to stop her before she could open the door.

HYEBIN: "If you utter a single sound, I'll strangle you to death! I am serious."

Yumae held her breath and nodded, giving Hyebin some teasing looks.

Hyebin flashed her a warning glare and Yoohan shook his head with a smile as Hyebin opened the door.

As soon as she steps in, her jaw dropped in surprise.

HYEBIN: "Mom! Dad!"

Everyone looked toward her direction as she stomped into the room.

HYEBIN: "What are you two doing here?"

HYEBIN'S MOM: "We came to visit your boss of course. Why? Is there another reason for us to be here?"

HYEBIN: "No... but, why didn't you two call me first?"

HYEBIN'S DAD: "Aunt Sujin called us and told us about the situation with Yoongi. So, we came here right away."

HYEBIN'S MOM: "And I don't see anything wrong with us visiting Yoongi. He's like our son too. But... if I could, I would like to change it to our son-in-law."

Everyone burst out smiling except for Hyebin. She rushed over to her mother's side and whispered.

HYEBIN: "Mom, what are you saying? It's embarrassing."

YUMAE: "I agree with you, Mrs. Lee."

HYEBIN: "Yumae!"

They burst out laughing and Hyebin looked at Yoongi, who is also laughing with them.

HYEBIN: "And why are you laughing? Do you like it that much?"

He looked at her and grinned.

YOONGI: "No. But I like you."

Everyone gasped in shock. Hyebin could feel her cheeks blushing and her heart pounded loudly against her chest.

HYEBIN: "Stop playing around."

YOONGI: "Who says that I'm playing around?"

She smacked her lips and turned to Sujin.

HYEBIN: "Aunt Sujin, look at your son. He's been teasing me so much lately."