CH. 7

Back inside of his office, Jungkook has been staring at the contract for hours now after Taeran had left him speechless.

TAERAN: "Fine."

She stood up and he stepped back as she turned around to face him.

TAERAN: "But if you broke that commitment... I'll not just ended this business contract but I'll also disappear from your life. And I will never, appear in front of you again."

So is this how she's going to play?

Trying to challenge him with the only thing that she has... herself.

He felt anger.

She is mocking him. She is mocking him good.

If this is how she wanted it to be, he'll have to teach her how to play it properly.

He smirked and then signed his signature on the contract.

Mrs. Jeon secretary, Ryuhee, handed her Taeran's profile information.

After seeing Taeran, not somewhere else but inside of Jungkook's company, she asked Ryuhee to search for Taeran's background.

She goes through Taeran's profile and the anger climbed up her body in fast speed.

MRS. JEON: "She sure is something."

While glaring at Taeran's picture, her hands clenched into a fist, crumbling both side of the papers that was in her hands.

[YOONGI'S HOUSE]

TAERAN: "If Yoongi allowed it, you can come and stay at my place. It'll be more comfortable since we both are girls."

She stated as she helps Hyebin bring over the plate of foods onto the table.

HYEBIN: "Thanks but I don't want you to get involved in this also. And to be honest, I am more worried about you than myself. You got to be careful, okay?"

Taeran nodded but then went quiet when Jungkook came into her mind.

Hyebin noticed her right away.

HYEBIN: "Taeran, is everything okay?"

Taeran glanced back at her and then replied her back with a weak smile.

TAERAN: "Yes, everything is okay."

Hyebin exhaled and reached her hand out to grab Taeran's hand.

HYEBIN: "If you are uncomfortable with anything, tell me okay? And I'll talk to Yoongi about it."

Taeran nodded.

TAERAN: "Thank you."

[JEON'S INC.]

MRS. JEON: "You're doing business with her?"

She asked Jungkook in shock, after he had told her the reason to why Taeran was here the other day.

JUNGKOOK: "Don't you remember, Grandpa wanted Yoongi and me to do business together. Yoongi wanted to create a clothes brand, that's why we signed a business contract with Ms. Kang to help us with this."

Her eyebrows crashed together in confusion.

MRS. JEON: "So... Yoongi is the one who asked her to do business?"

JUNGKOOK: "Yes."

He stared at his mother suspiciously.

His mother is acting weird and it is not usual for her to act this way.