Chapter 12

*Unedited* (Sorry for the delay.)

"Oh, that won't work. Can you move the meeting to the day I return instead?" Brianna asked her assistant through a video call as she chewed on piece of chocolate cake. The island was beautiful and the food was even better, she realized as she washed down her mouthful with champagne.

"Yeah, that would be better," Jasmine commented without looking up, as she took notes.

"And move up the Sanchez spread to this month's edition please, it feels right."

"I actually thought so too," Jasmine grinned.

"I think that's it. Everything else is perfect. Thank you, Jasmine," Brianna smiled genuinely at her assistant and best friend. She looked up from her computer screen as she saw Jackson enter her hotel room.

"Hey, no need to thank me. I enjoy this job as much as you do," Jasmine assured her friend.

"No that's not what I meant," Brianna shook her head causing her hair to spill forward, "I meant thank you for convincing me to take the time off and see my family. I needed this and I will forever be grateful."

"Aww honey, you deserve it! You work hard enough but what I really want to hear about is this gorgeous neighbour! Have you sl-"

"Umm thanks again Jasmine, I have to go now. I'm so tired and the time difference...Bye!" Brianna ended the video call and blushed as Jackson stared at her with obvious interest and curiosity.

"That sounded like an interesting question," he teased as he approached Brianna.

"How did you get into my room?" Brianna asked with true concern.

"I own the hotel. Master key baby," as if to provide evidence, he showed her the key before slipping it back into his pocket. She tried not to focus on the endearment and instead took another piece of her chocolate cake into her mouth, "Why are you still up?"

"The usual, work."

"My workaholic," Jackson mocked as he sat beside her on the couch in the hotel room. He lifted her feet onto his lap and begun to massage them. Brianna gasped, unfamiliar with the gesture but soon found herself relaxing into his touch and moaning softly as his hands worked her feet, "Feels good?"

"Feels amazing," she moaned in delight and pushed her cake away from her as she leaned back into the other end of the couch.

"You like me touching you baby?" he grinned. Brianna was long gone and chose to ignore his sexual innuendo and instead focused on the endearment that was becoming common.

"Baby? I'm a grown woman" she teased.

"Yeah, but you're still my baby," Jackson flashed his trademark boyish grin as Brianna looked up at him then. Naturally she would struggle to not return it but this time she let her lips spread across her face to mirror his smile, "You're beautiful."

"And you're too much," she stuck her tongue out in a childish manner, "Why are you here Jack?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you...and about how good you felt in my arms the other night," his honest response shocked her.

She found herself lost in his eyes then and soon enough she lost control over her body and was climbing over him on the couch so that she was straddling him before she crushed her lips to his. She recognized the taste of him immediately and then drowned herself in him completely. Her fingers found the buttons on his shirt and she fumbled with them to get the shirt open.

"What are you doing to me?" she was out of control and the words left her mouth as she pressed kisses against his neck. Her body seemed to move for itself because she had never done anything like this before...