Chapter 23 (Final)

*Unedited*

"I hate you Jackson! I really do!" Brianna screamed out and in the moment, she meant every word she had said. Jackson held onto her hand tightly, "Don't touch me! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

"Is this normal?" Jackson questioned the doctor, worried that he would leave the hospital room a single father when this was all over.

"Completely, though she seems extremely passionate," the response wasn't very reassuring for Jackson.

"Baby we're gonna get through this together, I promise you. I love you and I-"

"We're? You're not doing anything but being a pain in the ass right now. I'm the one doing the real work here buddy and I hate you for this!" she moaned out in pain.

"I know and I love you baby," Jackson assured her.

"Shut up!" she barked, annoyed that he was being sweet in a moment when she wanted to hate him. She squeezed his hand tightly as another wave of pain washed over her, "We are never doing this again. EVER!"

"Well technically we can't..."

"Jack, I'm going to need you to shut up right now," Brianna commanded feeling the overbearing pain get worse.

"And Brianna, I'm going to need you to push," the doctor's voice cut into their bickering, causing a brief silence to pass over through the room before Brianna cried out in pain once more, doing exactly what the doctor wanted her to.

Brianna couldn't believe she had gotten through it. She was tired and drained but somehow, she still managed to stay awake long enough for her family, along with Jackson's parents to rush into the hospital room and meet the new members. Jackson was holding one of their sons while she held the other, smiling down at their beautiful creation and trying hard not to cry.

"They're so beautiful," everyone exclaimed fascinated with the tiny bundles of joy, who seemed to be as tired as their mother.

"What are you calling them?" Brittany asked.

"Jayden and Javier," Jackson answered for both of them, meeting Brianna's eyes at the same time. They smiled at each other and Jack reached for her hand and intertwined his with hers.

"I love it," Blaze Jaxton told her daughter, unable to hold back her grin because in that moment she was proudest of her eldest child.

The nurse came to collect the babies then and insisted that everyone leave the room so that Brianna could get some rest, which she was grateful for because she could feel her eyes becoming droopy but she didn't have the heart to ask her family to leave. It wasn't even a minute after they left, that she finally gave into her sleep with Jackson by her bedside.

The weeks after that, Brianna and Jackson were adjusting to their new lifestyle of parenting, though with the support of their families it wasn't very hard. Jackson's parents stayed with them for the first two weeks, wanting to ensure that they had enough support and help if needed before they booked a flight to Rome. Brianna's family were always checking in and helping out when necessary as well but soon enough they had to return to their regular routines.

Brittany had long started college and so she had to go back to school, leaving sooner than she had wanted to. Brian and Bailey had to return to work but they always checked in when they got off. Brianna's mother, however, was always home and always willing to take care of her first set of grand babies.

Brianna found joy in her new duties as a mother. Her boys were young but they were already developing distinct personalities. Javier was playful and cheery and always wanted attention. He would often cry at unreasonable times in the morning and at night time and Brianna or Jack would have to rush to get him before he woke his brother. Jayden on the other hand, was more silent and attentive. He was always observing his environment and finding everything around him fascinating. Brianna could already tell he would be more of introvert.