//Papa Bear//

"Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started."

Papa Bear

~Ash~

"Two more laps!" the coach yells and I nod, panting heavily as I sprint the last couple of laps. It was eight in the morning and I had been running on the track for a while now. The coach was alright I guess, he knew what he was doing.

"Great job, but you need to work on controlling your breathing a bit. You were panting towards the end, and moving your arms a lot, that'll slow you down" he says.

"Alright coach, I'll work on it" I say with a slight smile and he nods.

As I head back to the change room, I pass by Austin smoking. Shaking my head, I quickly walk to the showers. Taking a quick shower, I head to my locker after. As I try my combination, it doesn't work. I try my combination a few more times before hearing someone chuckling. I turn around to face Austin.

"Changing the combination of my locker? Amateur" I say smirking.

"You're something different Harper" Austin says and I turn around and raise an eyebrow.

"You ran away from me when you saw me" he says chuckling.

"That's because I didn't want to inhale second hand smoke. It isn't good for anyone" I say angrily and walk away from him, leaving him confused.

I'm a hypocrite. Bite me.

° • ° • ° • °

"Are you sure this is the one?" I ask Adam as we walk towards a motorcycle in the parking lot.

"Yes, for the tenth time" Adam says chuckling.

"So you just felt like handing your best friend's bike over to me, no questions asked?" I question leaning against the nearest car. He shrugs looking down at his feet.

"Adam are you having relationship issues?" I ask playfully and he looks up in mock surprise.

"How'd you know?! Girl! Let me tell you! He doesn't answer any of calls, I think he's cheating on me" he says in a high-pitched voice, making me laugh. I shake my head at his antics.

I smirk at him as I pull out a baseball bat from my gym bag and break off the mirror on the left side. I walk to the other side, doing the same to the right side mirror.

"What now?" Adam asks, looking at the broken mirrors littering the ground.

"Let's ditch" I suggest shrugging.

"Sure" he says and I lead him towards my motorcycle.

"Nice bike" he says admiring my baby.

"Thanks, hop on" I say and he sits behind me. Telling him to hold on tight, I drive us away from the school.

° • ° • ° • °

~Austin~

"Bro did you see what happened to your bike?" Seth asks while we walk out from the change rooms.

"No" I say getting annoyed.

"Someone smashed your mirrors" he says.

"What?!" I yell. Ignoring Seth, I running out into the parking lot.

"Who the fuck did this?" I hiss at Seth as we stand in front of the bike.

"I don't know man" he says taking a step back.