│Damsel In Distress│*

"I don't damsel well. Distress, I can do. Damseling? Not so much." 

Damsel In Distress

~Ash~

I gulp hard as I lock eyes with Ivan Marshall. He was an old member of the dragons, the rival gang that was constantly at war with the Raven gang.

"Hello Ashley" the man says smirking and I glare at him.

"What do you want?" I spit at him while mentally preparing to defend myself against this buffoon.

"Oh I don't want anything but the dragon doesn't want you to get involved with your old friends" he says and I roll my eyes.

"As if I cared about what the dragon wants and doesn't want" I say.

"You better listen-"

"I'm not going to listen to what some gangbanger has to say" I snap at him, angrily stepping forward. He grabs my collar and chuckles.

"A feisty one. I likey" he says.

"Oh yea?" I say smirking. He pulls me closer to him and I wrap my elbow around his neck and pull his neck back. I pull out my switchblade and hold it against his neck.

"Now I am going to give you two choices, the first is you leave and don't tell anyone about me, and the second is you leave, tell anyone and I bury each of your family members alive when they're sleeping. What will it be?" I hiss at him as he struggles in my gasp.

"You're just a stupid teenager, you can't harm me" he says and I press the blade into his neck a little bit.

"I have landed several people in the hospital in just two years, do you want to be next?" I say dryly.

"N-no, I'll l-leave" he says stammering.

"Good, I hope to never see ya again Ivan" I say and he turns around.

"How do you know my name?" he asks shocked.

"I have my sources" I say and limp back towards the cabins when the man gets out of sight.

"Oh my god Ash!" Are you okay?!" Amber exclaims running towards me as I limp to the cabin.

"Yea, I'm fine, some guy was hunting and hit me by accident" I say lying. She was too innocent to know about all of this.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" she says and wraps an arm around my waist, leading me to the pond to wash off my leg. I clench my teeth as she tries to pull the arrow out. I yelp in pain when she suddenly pulls it out.

"Sorry" Trey says as I realized he had pulled.

"No its fine, thanks" I say and he smiles at me.

"Amber, Adam was calling you. I'll help Ash" he says and she leaves. Trey helps me get to the cabin and I sit down on the bed as he pulls out the first aid kit.

"How did you get hit?" he asks taking out the rubbing alcohol and I grimace.

"I hate that shit" I say groaning.

"I have to put it on, or else it'll get infected" Trey reasons and I nod. I hiss in pain as it burns the wound.

"Sorry" Trey apologizes.

"It's not your fault" I say as he bandages my leg. I change into sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt after Trey leaves and tie my hair back.

The barbecue had started by the time I came outside. I sit in between Jeremy and Trey as I watch Adam and Amber grilling patties together. I smile as I watch Amber blush at something Adam said.