│Angel│*

"You are evidence of your mother's strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity."

Angel

~Ash~

I slump on my bar stool. I was currently sitting with Amber, Trey, Adam, and Austin baking things for mothers' day. We had just finished apple pie, and a vanilla two tier cake with sweet lemon icing.

The cake had delicate designs on it and pictures of us with our moms. I wanted this cake to be special for all of the moms because mothers' day was a special day. It was one day out of 365 when we celebrate the time we spend with our mom. We thank her for everything she's done for us and the sacrifices they've made to keep us happy. We appreciate the money they spent on us, the hugs and kiss we received, the bed time stories they read to us at night, and most of all for all of the love they've given us. Moms don't get paid money for all they do, they get paid in hugs and kisses.

"Pass me the piping bag" I say to Austin. I fill it up with icing and start to pipe drop lines. As I carefully pipe simple and elegant designs, everyone watches carefully.

"Wow" Trey says making me blush, "that looks amazing."

"Thank you" I say smiling.

"Can I ask you a question?" Amber asks.

"You just did" I say smirking.

"Can I ask you another question?' she asks blushing.

"You just asked me another one, but go on" I say teasingly.

"How is your mother like?" she asks and I smile.

"My mother, my momma, she's like a late summer night breeze; gentle and warm. She has a big heart and always helps others. She is an amazing woman who often puts others' happiness before hers but most importantly she is my best friend; the best mom in the world" I say smiling widely as I remember my mom.

"She sounds nice" Amber says.

"Well you can see for yourself in the evening" I say and she nods.

We were all throwing a party for our moms, well more like a get together. And sadly, since Mrs. Aimes is invited, Austin's going to be there. But it's unusual that I don't feel that irritated knowing he was going to be there.

"Wow, that looks amazing" Trey says making me blush.

"Thanks" i say and he nods smiling at me.

"Trey" i say and just as he turns around i whip some icing onto his face and run outside into the backyard.

"That wasn't very nice ash!' Trey yells running towards me and just as he dives for me, i move to the side and he falls into the pool. I roll on the ground laughing and try to get away as he starts to reach from me and suddenly am pushed into the water by Austin. I cough up water while glaring at him. I raise my eyebrow watching Adam and Amber talking to each other. I gasp when Amber kisses him on the cheek.

"Damn Amber, when did that happen?" i ask and she blushes.

"Hey Austin turn around" i say.

"Why?" he says and turning around and gets shot at in the face with fudge sauce in a water gun. Trey's a genius for doing that. I get pushed into the pool by Amber.

"Amber, how could you?! After all we've been through together?!" i cry dramatically.

"Oh you drama queen, we met only two months ago" she says and i gasp as i get out of the pool, feeling shocked.