│Miss Matchmaker│*

"Making bad decisions is a part of life. Blaming others for your bad decisions is immature."

Miss Matchmaker

~Ash~

"Ashley! Come to my office right now!" my dad yells from downstairs.

I roll my eyes, time for another lovely chat with my loving father.

Notice the sarcasm.

"What's up?" I say casually as I lean against his door. I hear a chuckle and turn my head to lock eyes with none other than Satan's pawn, Austin Aimes.

"Would you like to explain what happened to his bike?" my dad says.

"Nope" I say popping the 'p'.

"What?!" he says angrily.

"Non, voto en contra, nein" I say, no in French, Spanish and German.

"Why did you smash his mirrors?" my dad snaps.

"Because I wanted to" I say picking at my nails.

"I knew it, I knew he is influencing you" he says and I suddenly walk up to his desk and throw his trophies to the floor.

"For the last time, don't blame your inability to parent on him! In fact he was the one who showed me how to live, to protect myself and most importantly how to love. And considering the amount of mistresses you've had behind my mom's back, you clearly don't know what love is and don't deserve it either!" I yell at him and walk out of his office. I grab the keys to his Camero with the douche, Austin, following me.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"I'm going to hell, would you like to lead the way?" I say coldly and he chuckles.

I turn on the car and speed out of the driveway. I head towards a place where I knew his car would get its justice.

"You want to race?" the guy questions.

I pull him closer to me and knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Yes, now are you going to let me race or what? Because if you don't I can do worse to your dumb ass" I say. He nods and hands me a sticker. I slap it onto the license plate and get into the car. 

The gun shot goes off and I race ahead. I bump into many cars, hoping to ruin the car. I race past many competitors and end up winning the race.

"Wow, this is the first a girl ever won this race" the guy announces into the microphone. I walk up to him and grab the microphone from him.

"And this won't be the last time either" I say smugly and head back to the car.

As I drive home, I become distracted, and crash the car into a tree. I groan as my heads starts to bleed. I sigh and drive the wrecked car back to the house. 

As I walk into the dining room, I see that Austin had stayed for dinner, and I glare at him.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" Sarah says running to me. She wipes off the blood from my forehead and hugs me. I hug her tightly.

"Dad you might want to get your beloved Camero fixed" I say and he gets up running to his car.

"What the hell!" my dad yells at me.

"Aw, were daddy's feeling hurt?" I coo.

"Shut up! Why did you ruin my car?!" he yells and I smile.

"Because you ruined my life" I say laughing bitterly.

From the corner of my eye, I see Austin getting up.