Piano pt 2

"Yoongi!"

"Hey (y/n)"

I grin at him as he slowly walks inside.

"Are you sick?"

"Do I look sick?"

"Well you always look pale so"

He laughs at me. I missed his laugh. All the kids flock him as they too, missed him.

He's been gone for almost a week now. I was too shy to ask why though. But of course the kids weren't.

"Yoongi Oppa where were you? We missed you!"

"I'm sorry sweetie I was out with my fa-friends"

I smile at his thoughtfulness. They all let out a bund of 'oh's before nodding and pulling him to the piano.

"We missed your music!"

"How about unnie?"

"She can't play without you here"

My eyes widen as I look to the side. I could feel my cheeks burning up. Yoongi chuckles.

"Of course she can't"

I scoff at him. He puts his fingers on the keys and starts playing. I automatically sat next to him and played along. How I missed being on here.

I closed my eyes as my fingers played the piano by itself. I hear the kids snicker and I look to them. When I turn my head to Yoongi he shifts his head back to the keys. Was he looking at me?

I start to play the piano anxiously now. He places his palm on my hand again. This causes me to become even more flustered. I quickly take my hands off and stand up.

"Ahem. Let's um go eat"

He looks up at me innocently as he smirks.

"Sure"

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n) you'll be going to piano lessons now"

"What why? I wanna learn from you"

"Eomma doesn't have time! She has to go all around the state to compete! For you!"

I pout at her and she squeezes my cheeks.

"Don't worry I only put you with the best!"

I shyly walk inside the tall building, with auntie not far behind me. She slightly pushed me inside.

A tall lady looked down at me.

"Hello (y/n) I hear you are the daughter of mrs (l/n) how honoured we are to have you"

I look to the floor.

"Look at me when I speak to you"

She raises my chin with her finger.

"The first thing you're going to learn around here is discipline!"

I turn around to look for auntie but she wasn't there anymore.

"No ones here anymore. Now let's go my child"

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

"So Yoongi how did you learn the piano?"

He starts choking on his food. I look at him concerned and rub his back.

"I um took lessons"

"Really me too"