Eyes closed

"(Y/n) lets go?"

I flip my head back and smiled at the familiar voice. I instantly smiles as I saw his face. I quickly nodded and slipped after him.

I grabbed his arm and snuggled into his him.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?"

"Hugging you"

He chuckles and I hug him tighter.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

I giggled like a child as I licked the ice cream he gave me. What a great day today was.

"Where do you want to go next?"

"Hhhmmmm SKEWERS"

He laughs as he grabs my hand. We start walking down the street with our clasped together. As we reach it I skip up to the counter.

"Two lamb skewers please~"

"Actually just one"

I look at him confused.

"I don't like lamb skewers"

My eyes widen.

"Oh right..... right"

I gloomily grab my skewer and ate it in silence. He looks at me confused.

"Did I say something?"

I shake my head.

"It's fine, you're fine..."

As we're walking back home I ran to my room. I screamed into the pillow and stared at the ceiling.

"Right, right, right, right"

Soon I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"Oh I forgot to take these"

I grabbed the pills before someone knocks on my door. I gasp and quickly hide it.

"(Y/n) do you want to go somewhere?"

I weakly smile and nod my head. He gives me the same smile. My heart throbs.

He drags me outside to the nearest restaurant. I shiver at the cold. He looks at me weirdly.

"A-are you cold?"

I nod and he gives me his thin jacket. I thank him for it and I hear him mutter something.

"But its summer...."

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the loud beeping of my clock. I slam it quiet. My head starts to spin. When I get up to get my bottle I suddenly black out.

The next thing I knew I was in the hospital.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?"

I weakly nod and tried to give him a smile. Then I gasp and gently caress his face. What a familiar face I was seeing.

"I missed you"

He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I missed you too"

We stay silent for a while as I keep observing his face.

"Why didn't you tell me you had to take pills?"

My eyes widen. I look away from him, not wanting to talk about it. Then the doctor came in, breaking the silence.

"Okay she's good to go now, just make sure to take your medication properly or else you'll collapse again"

I nod my head as I get out of bed. We walk quietly back home.

"Why didn't you tell me you took pills?"

"It's because of you"

"What"

I start shaking my head furiously.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I TAKE THEM! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME"

I start miserably crying and knelt to the ground. He tries to pull me back up and face him. He gives me the pills but I push him away.

I ignored his calls as I ran away. My eyes blurry from the tears.

I ended up at an unknown street. There was a market.

I see familiar green hair and I smile sadly.

I go up to him and grab his arm. I start to drag him away as his face screams confusion.

"I'm sorry I was too harsh on you. Just promise me you won't leave again"

Suddenly he harshly takes his hand from. He looks at me sadly.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?"

I look at him confused.

"(Y/n)"

An unfamiliar voice calls my name. He grabs me by the arm and drags me away.

"Very sorry about her"

He just looks at me sadly as he turns around to leave.

"WAIT YOONGI PLEASE, DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN"

I try to grab him but the unfamiliar person drags me back. He takes me to an alleyway and looks at me.

"What do you want?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why did you drag me away from Yoongi?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend not him"

I look at him shocked. I didn't even know who he was. I stagger back and run away a from him again.

As I'm running my phone rings. There was a message from an unknown number.

-Open your eyes, he's not me-

I really suck at story telling. Lemme tell you what the story was about.
This was based on Halsey's new song 'Eyes closed'

The line 'if I keep my eyes closed he looks just like you' pretty much tells you what the whole story is about.
You broke up with Yoongi and you got a new boyfriend but you pretend it's still Yoongi. Your cold without him and I guess you developed a mental problem.
So ya this was pretty angsty as well so I'm sorry ;-;