Cheat

I licked around the ice cream cone making sure it was nice and round and that none of the sides dripped down the side.

"Ha can you eat ice cream like this?"

I showed off my ice cream to Yoongi who just rolled his eyes. "You've got nothing on mine" my eyes widened he held out his which was shaped like a heart.

"What?? How do you even shape yours like that"

"Tongue technology"

"Stop. We don't talk about that in public" I winked.

"Such a perv, I was talking about my rapping" he slightly pushed me away as he turned around with a small blush on his cheeks. I laughed as I continued to lick my cone.

We were heading back to his car after a long day of just doing cute couple stuff (which Yoongi acted like he hated but low key loves it) until his eyes widened. He sighs before holding one of my shoulders and stood in front of me, blocking my sight with his chest.

"Could you wait over there for a second. I have some trash to take out"

"What?" I peeked over his shoulder with an innocent expression before it turned into a sour one. "Oh, be quick. I don't like being kept waiting" I placed my hand on my hip as I walked away.

It was that girl. The one he was dating before he got with me. She was standing in front of his car, neck as long as a giraffe trying to look for him. Who gave her the courage to come back? I thought I taught her a lesson already before when she came back, I guess throwing wine all over her wasn't enough.

I entered the nearest cafe and just sat near the window to chill. I didn't really care much for his exes but this girl was so persistent and clingy, it made me want to choke her to death.

I tapped my fingers on my thigh before getting my phone out to scroll through instagram. I made a noise from the back of my throat as I swiped up from all the drunk party photos and hoe selfies.

"These days knowing more makes you more miserable" I clicked my tongue as I shook my head. I scrolled past everyone's exciting life but I didn't double tap. "Am I the only one like this...? People are living in a different world from me" (y'all hit me up if you know where these lyrics are from)

I just locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket before ordering a chocolate milkshake. I ordered Yoongi a mint and chocolate to match his hair colour.

After a few minutes later I started getting suspicious so I decided to just get the drinks and dash back sneakily to his car. I tip toed near a wall before taking a big sip and peeping.

Yoongi had a blank face while that whore looked like she was pleading. I continued to sip out of the straw while smiling, enjoying the drama from behind the wall. I chuckled to myself as I started seeing  tears falling from her eyes. Yoongi's face softened as he sighs and looks away.

I did not teach him to be a soft pussy ass-

I had my eyes glued on the two of them as I sucked the life out of the milkshake. I couldn't hear anything so I just tried to read their lips.

"Please, I'm sorry" I mocked with a higher pitched voice.

"I can't you're trash" I gave Yoongi a deeper voice before laughing out like an idiot.

"What's wrong with me..." I shook my head before watching them again. Suddenly I squinted my eyes as his lips moved.

"....I.... love...you?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Did I read that right? I dropped both of our milkshakes when she suddenly leaned in and kissed him. My jaw dropped all the way to hell.