Puppy

"Uggghhh not this again"

I groaned as I picked up the renting bill.

Moving out was a lot harder than I thought.

I got on the phone and started to talk to my bank company. I slumped on the couch once the line had hanged up. Finally it was all over.

I biked all the way to the cafe which I worked out. Time for another endless shift.

"Okay you may go now (y/n)"

"Ah thank you"

I bowed as I hopped on my bike and pedalled off. I jumped on my bed after I washed and and pulled the covers over me.

I closed my eyes happily as I drifted off to sleep. All of a sudden yapping from next door wakes me up. My eyes flip open. I groaned as I realised there was probably a puppy next door.

I shifted on my side and pulled the covers up to my ears. It got louder and louder. I sighed, I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

The next morning my alarm didn't go off. I woke up and jumped off the bed. I landed on my head giving me a head ache.

I quickly got changed and rode off on my bike. As I was going downhill someone suddenly crosses the path and I loose balance on my bike. I twisted the handle and ended up on the floor.

"Are you okay!?"

I groaned and rubbed my arm which I had landed on. Great start to my day. I looked up to the guy and was taken back by his green hair.

"Ah yea thanks I'm-"

My sentence cuts off as I hear the same dogs' yapping. My eye twitches as I look around for the dog. Suddenly something jumps on my leg. I squeal a little before looking down to see the same dog yapping.

"YOU!"

I point at it before someone picks it up. I follow the leash to realise it was the same guy I almost ran over.

"Um yea?"

I laugh awkwardly as I try to get up. I quickly fall back down. The guy catches me before I hit the ground.

"Th-thank you"

He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry for getting in your way as well, would you like me to take you to the hospital?"

"Hospital? I'm fi- OW"

He pokes my arm and I flinch back.

"You're not fine, as my apology I'll take your bike"

He gives me a smile before picking up my bike and beginning to walk off with it. I scoff before quietly following him.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

I glare at the dog the whole time we were walking together. I shot it daggers but it just kept walking happily. Suddenly the guy next to me starts talking.

"Do you have something against my dog or something?"

"No, not at all"

I give him a fake smile and he just looks away and nods. When he wasn't looking I tried to pick a fight with it. I tried kicking it but it just kept dodging my feet causing me to stumble.

"Why you little..."

"Okay we're here"

My poise straightens and I give him a smile.