Are you ok?

This is it, I'm finally going to do it.

I know there's no going back now, I mean I tried to.

But still no one listened.

I'm living to understand the world but why hasn't the world tried to understand me?

I took a deep breath as I stood on the edge of the bridge.

It's okay just breathe, you can do this.

I opened my eyes and wobbled a bit from seeing the sight in front of me. Droplets of sweat came down from my forehead. But the view was actually nice. Nice enough to be the last thing I'll ever see.

I didn't want to make a scene so I just turned back one last time before smiling at the scenery.

Before I jumped a single tear slid down my face. Then I get down and scream. I hug my legs.

I can't do it, I can't do this.

I was too much of a coward!

I get up quickly to run away but a voice stops me.

"Are you ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea"

"Well I'm here if you need"

"Min Yoongi! Please pay attention!"

I snap back to reality as I see the teacher yelling at me. The whole classroom laughed at me while I only searched for one person.

She had her hair slightly tucked under her ear and it fell to her face as she cocks her head to the side;

"What's so funny?"

I blush and look down. Not because of the class but because of how beautiful she was. I'm glad she wasn't laughing at me.

"Okay okay, now would you please answer the question?"

I looked up to the board and answer her casually. The whole class gasps. I quickly look for her reaction. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked at me amazed. My eyes fall to the ground. My face felt like it was on fire. I excuse myself out of the room and run to the toilets.

What was she doing to me?? Just because she had said 3 simple words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is this stupid shit?!"

I inch back as she throws down my notebook on the floor.

"I bought that for you to study not to make stupid noise!"

She steps on it with her foot and I could feel tears prickling behind my eyes. I quickly close them so they don't fall out. I look at her with my head down.

"Fuck you"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"

She tries to grab my hair but I quickly dodge it. I push her face down causing her to fall on the ground. I run out the door not looking back.