Heard you

"Please complete questions 1-10 on the textbook by tomorrow"

I heard many of them groan as the teacher closed her book.

"That's all for today, you may all leave"

Everyone all pushed away from their tables and pushed each other on their way out. I shook my head, what a mess this class was.

"So (y/n) where do you want to go?"

"Home"

I walked away from her as she clicked her tongue. It wasn't like she was my friend anyway, she talks to everyone.

"Hey you! Wanna go somewhere today?"

She says to a random person. I roll my eyes as I headed to the gates. I made sure to take my text book before I left.

I walked slowly on my usual path. It was usually boring at home and there's wifi so that would definitely distract me.

I always head to the park near our house. No one ever went to it because it was secluded, so no one sees it. Plus who goes to the park these days.

"It's freezing, can't wait for spring"

I shrugged the cold off as I took slow steps and enjoyed my walk. Even though I've walked here a thousand times I still looked around with curious eyes to see if I could spot anything different from the last time.

I plopped my bag and sighed as I sat down the bench. The breeze was nice even though it was cold. I let the wind touch my face as I let out a satisfied sigh. Finally I could be alone.

After sitting there calmly for a couple of minutes I finally got out my books and began working on the questions. I didn't really mind work as long as I was doing it alone.

Minutes pass and I already finished it. I wiped fake sweat from my forehead and took a breath out.

"Finally I'm free"

I stretch out my arms and slump on the bench. I admire the scenery before me. I get startled as I hear some footsteps across from the hedge that hid the bench.

Was someone here? No one ever comes here.

Curious I looked through the hedge to find a guy around my age. He had my school's uniform. My eyes widen as he starts to rap. His words were spilling with passion. I couldn't understand most of what he was saying, because he was rapping so fast but I knew the song was sad.

He would rap while tapping his fingers then writing something on his notebook. I'm guessing he was writing a song.

I sat by the hedge and watched him work. His raw voice mixed with his tapping and the slight wind was soothing to my ear. I closed my eyes and tried to understand him.

All of a sudden I feel tears rolling down my face. I quickly wipe them off and silently laugh. I run to the bench and pick up my stuff. I run before I heard anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

"Questions 10-15 please, you are dismissed"

Everyone ran outside almost tripping on each other again. I sigh as I start dragging my feet. I didn't feel like working today. I just wanted to listen to the guy's raps.

"(Y/n) wanna go home together?"

"No"

She clicked her tongue before running to someone else. She never gives up.