Interview 1: @TabbyMax

Hello Everyone     

Today I got the opportunity to interview

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

Tabitha G. *tips top hat and offers tea* Pleased to meet you. We should talk about the weather.

2. A little about yourself.

Med student, Part time artist, full time cat lady.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

About ten months now, I think. Wattpad's made me understand the meaning of life and the universe. No but seriously, this place has made me incredibly happy - my readers are the best part of my experience here.

4. What inspired you to write book?

A show called The Royals. Also Deadpool. And let's just throw some Harry Potter in there too for kicks and giggles.

5. Any plans to write a new book.

Top secret. Hush hush. (Jk, my uni exams decide the very time I eat and sleep so depending on my schedules, I hope to write one more this year.)

6. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

Yes, because if someone answers no to that question, they clearly aren't doing the whole 'author' thing right.

7. A personality that has inspired you.

I want to say the Dalai Lama. But I'm going with Tony Stark.

8. What should a good book have?

A book should have an author that understand their own market. That's all it needs to do to be a good one.

9. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

Storm and Silence by Rob Thier.

10. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

Katrocks247- Katarina E Tonks.

11. Your favourite movie.

Of late? Dr. Strange.

12. Your favourite actor and actress.

You're making me commit blasphemy by answering that question with a single name. My list in that department is longer than my bills this month. (Which is saying something.)

13. Your theory of life.

Do no harm. (I'll mock myself on this one, shall I? The fifth century called. Hippocrates wants his medical oath back.) Honestly though, that's a quote all of us should live by.

14. What does love mean to you?

Love is the screaming mess of chemicals in my brain when I see the first cup of caffeine in the morning.

15. Single/Relationship

Single and ready to jingle... to the North Pole far, far away from people because I don't really like about 90% of them irl.

16. Two words to describe your fans/readers.

Amazing x infinity

17. One word to describe yourself.

Unicorn.      

18. Anything to convey to your readers.

This may be the realest thing I've said here and I mean it - I love my readers. They're awesome and I couldn't thank them enough for all the support I get from them.

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TAKING YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM SURE YOUR READERS WOULD BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON. KEEP SMILING. YOU GUYS CAN SUGGEST NAMES OF WRITERS YOU WANT INTERVIEW OF. WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI.