Interview 8: @cookiesjoshi

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview cookiesjoshi

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

My real name is Hardika.      

2. A little about yourself.

I'm 21 yrs. old and I live in the united kingdom, I'm not a student atm but I will be doing an art course later this year and a degree following that.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

I have been on Wattpad for 1-2 years I guess...it's just that I'm back into reading a lot more books now, I finally have time to, otherwise I used to read a lot of books so now with Wattpad I go to the library and stuff.

4. What inspired you to write book?

I like to write, but more on the poetry side, but I saw a lot of Parth and Niti fanfics so I just wanted to give it a go tbh

5. Any plans to write a new book.

I'm working on one right now...

6. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

Errrr not really, I get loads of messages and stuff about my really bad timing with updates but nobody has bashed me till now thankfully.

7. A personality that has inspired you.

I think I have always been a very shy, bashful and timid girl, so i love characters with a toned down personality that makes them cute but also someone with a backbone and can stick up fir themselves so a lot of Wattpad book characters.

8. What should a good book have?

I am no expert but a good book with good grammar, spelling and punctuation...and be written in good English too. chapters can be a decent length long and regular updates...also tagging the story lets you get more views...including your readers in comments section and encouraging them to give positive feedback and vote and share. Good content with the story too and progression with characters and their personalities.

9. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

I have loads...sweet as a strawberry, the bad boy taught me to fight, billionaire's housekeeper....a lot of chick-lit, bad boy, romance kind of books.

10. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

I would say this girl called TessaT I have read her short and sweet books and a lot...mostly from the books I read, I follow the author straight away and then read more of their stories.

11. Your favourite movie.

Hindi is KKHH and English I would say she's the man

12. Your favourite actor and actress.

Shahid Kapoor/Siddharth Malhotra/Channing Tatum Deepika Padukone/Kriti Sanon/ Priyanka Chopra

13. Your theory of life.

Don't really have one but I would say just live each day to its fullest, don't waste the day

14. What does love mean to you?

Love is not romantic only, but a feeling that makes your chest warm and fuzzy...it could be everything that we want but it still is never enough

15. Single/Relationship

Forever single lol

16. Two words to describe your fans/readers.

PATIENT and AMAZING

17. One word to describe yourself.

Quiet

18. Anything to convey to your readers.

That they are amazing people and I can't get how they are so patient with my shitty writing and shitty updates but yeah, I hope this is kind of what you were looking for, take care lovely xx.

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TAKING YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM SURE YOUR READERS WOULD BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON. KEEP SMILING. YOU GUYS CAN SUGGEST NAMES OF WRITERS YOU WANT INTERVIEW OF. WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI.