Interview 13: @WBMS_GIRL4954

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview WBMS_GIRL4954

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

I'd like to keep that private but I go by Rose on Wattpad

2. A little about yourself.

I'm just a girl who has a dream of helping others. I'm going into criminal justice, but I'm hoping to be a lawyer. All I really want with my life is to help others.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

I've been on Wattpad for about three years now and if I would have never come across Wattpad I'm don't think I'd be walking this earth today. My readers and my fans show so much love and support and it's what keeps me going.

4. What inspired you to write book?

Well, when I first downloaded Wattpad it was for my love of reading. I never dreamt of writing books and now here I am with ten published stories and thirteen others still in the works. My readers inspire me 100%

5. Do you love this talent of writing?

More than anything, yes I do. Writing is my escape from reality.

6. When do you usually pen down your books?

Whenever I can or when I get ideas.

7. Does your family appreciate your works? Do they read them?

My family is very proud of me but I have yet to let them read my stories lol. They always bring up my stories in most conversations they have with people but none of them have really read them.

8. Do you write try to write incidents that you witness on a day-to-day basis?

Most of what I write is what I've went through or what I still go through. I take bits of my reality and put it into my books

9. Your very first written book.

That would be Alpha Dean, a book that I'm currently rewriting. I wrote that book way back at the end of 6th grade.

10. Any plans to write a new book.

Yes I have several books that I have yet to publish.

11. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

No I have not.

12. A personality that has inspired you.

My sister.

13. What should a good book have?

Well different writers have different ways of expressing their work, but it should have good grammar and good punctuation I suppose. Also the writer should stay true to themselves.

14. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

I cannot choose a favourite. I love so many books on here I mean how could you choose just one.

15. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

Once again there are too many amazing writers on here to only choose one.