Interview 3: @_Cakenut_

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview _Cakenut_

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

Lavanya K Nathan

2. A little about yourself.

I'm an 18 year old who really loves writing, reading and singing. I want to be a psycho-logist. Psychology is my favourite subject.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

It's been more than a year. And honestly, Wattpad has changed my life for better. If I never had anyone with me to cheer up, Wattpad helped. Really a lot.

4. What inspired you to write book?

Love. Seriously love inspired me to write books. You know, it's such a beautiful commitment and it's beautiful to walk in the path of love. The path is really beautiful with its own ups and downs.

5. Any plans to write a new book.

Of course. It's like the ideas keep on coming to your mind. It just takes time to put it down in words.

6. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

Won't say bashed. My readers are really good people. But they were disappointed when in one book I showed the female lead getting a bit physical with other guy.(Not the male lead.)

7. A personality that has inspired you.

Anirudh Ravichander. That guy is a pure Bliss. The amount of love he has got for the feeling, love is beyond anything.

8. What should a good book have?

Emotion. Every feeling is an emotion. The readers should feel it. The book should be such that the reader should feel the pain, the love, the hatred the character is feeling. That's what I believe a good book should have.

9. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

My Wattpad boyfriend and it's sequel. She's with me and it's sequel.

10. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

No one in particular.

11. Your favourite movie.

The fault in our starts.

12. Your favourite actor and actress.

No one in particular.

13. Your theory of life.

Whatever you do to others, just remember karma will get back to you. Sooner or later, but for sure it'll get back to you.

14. What does love mean to you?

It's not just a feeling. It's a serious commitment. It's not just the internal butterflies and the knots you feel in your stomach when you see that one person. It's a direct connection of your soul to the soul of the person you love. It's a connection which cannot be described. You need to feel love.

15. Single/Relationship

Single. Actually one sided love. Will soon be confessing. :)

16. Two words to describe your fans/readers.

Without them and their support, I'm nothing.

17. One word to describe yourself.

Hopeless Romantic.

18. Anything to convey to your readers.

I love them a lot. I mean it.       

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TAKING YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM SURE YOUR READERS WOULD BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON. KEEP SMILING. YOU GUYS CAN SUGGEST NAMES OF WRITERS YOU WANT INTERVIEW OF.

WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI.