Interview 2: @BrittanieCharmintine

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview BrittanieCharmintine

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

Debbie Goelz    

2. A little about yourself.

I am a mother of 2. I love in Northern California in a redwood forest. I love anything potato-related

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

I've been on Wattpad for 3 years and it's changed my life immensely. I never shared my work with people before Wattpad. Plus, through Wattpad I've now published two short stories. But best of all are all the people I've met both on line and at the WattCons I've attended in NY and London.

4. What inspired you to write book?

For MATVWLT, I wanted to write a YA fantasy romance but wanted it to be different than the other stories out there. So I asked myself what were the two most unlikely characters to pair, and came up with a mermaid and a vampire. The story is a love story but it is also about something I care about—the environment.

5. Any plans to write a new book.

I am currently writing a Middle Grade book about an evil witch who wants to be good.

6. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

Yes! There is a five page treatise on Wattpad tearing apart every aspect of MATVWLT. With pictures!

7. A personality that has inspired you.

J.K. Rowling, Douglas Adams, Christopher Moore

8. What should a good book have?

A good book is in the eye of the beholder. If it works emotionally for a reader, then it is a good book. Craft wise, that is a huge question and I could go on and on for an entire book. Check my Brittanie's Evil Empire on my profile for writing tips.

9. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

Oh wow. Hard to choose a favourite book on Wattpad. One of my favourites is "Every Day in May" by amberkbryant

10. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

Favourite writer on Wattpad. Again, very hard to pick one. I love all my fellow @Wattpadres

11. Your favourite movie.

Favourite move - Pride and Prejudice with Kiera Knightley

12. Your favourite actor and actress.

Favourite actor - Ryan Gosling (so cute!)

13. Your theory of life.

Theory of Life - Enjoy something each day. Life is made up of a string of days, so connect them with at least one thing that makes you happy.

14. What does love mean to you?

Love means so many things depending on which kind of love and where you are in life. Right now for me love means being safe.

15. Single/Relationship

Married

16. Two words to describe your fans/readers.

Funny/Imaginative

17. One word to describe yourself.

Observer

18. Anything to convey to your readers.

Thank you so much for reading my work. It is an honour! Sharing my crazy brain with other people is one of the greatest joys in my life. I am incredibly grateful.

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TAKING YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM SURE YOUR READERS WOULD BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON. KEEP SMILING. YOU GUYS CAN SUGGEST NAMES OF WRITERS YOU WANT INTERVIEW OF. WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI.