Interview 5: @cjyoung24

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview cjyoung24

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

Jessica   

2. A little about yourself.

I'm a nerdy, lazy anime fan, who loves candy and drawing/writing.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

Literally been on this site just a few days past 1 year. But as of today I have been able to gain almost 50k followers and almost 900k reads on a story I only first started in June! Gosh, it's been a crazy but amazing journey! I love getting feedback from readers and sharing my works. Wattpad truly is a great tool for aspiring and budding authors!

4. What inspired you to write book?

Nothing in particular. I just enjoy writing and reading, so I have a creative mind that runs away on me at times. I decided to put one on Wattpad though to see how it might fair among an audience, so research purposes.

5. Any plans to write a new book.

Yes. Oooooh yes. I have too many book ideas to count, but only so much time to write them. I'm currently juggling about 4 books lol.

6. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

No. I mean, everyone gets some negative feedback, but overall my books are all viewed positively. I think this is definitely largely due to the fact I never have any mature content!

7. A personality that has inspired you.

Well, Christopher Paolini, who authored Eragon, has been an inspiration, in that he published his book at such a young age. That really encouraged me to keep writing even though I was just a teenager!

8. What should a good book have?

I think a good book should focus on the intended point. Is it a romance? Then I want to see the love! Is it an adventure book? Then it can't be boring! I don't like reading books that don't seem to stick to the theme or genre. It leaves one feeling unfulfilled...

9. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

Favourite book on Wattpad? I don't know honestly, because I haven't had enough time to read a decent variety yet. I suppose out of what I have read, Chasing Cecelia was very good, or once upon a time by February Grace.

10. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

Again, I'm not entirely sure. I don't know too many. But I do truly love Inky_black author of the Princess's Slave. She's a great friend of mine on here!

11. Your favourite movie.

I love Disney movies, old musicals, and historical fiction romances. My favorite movies are Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth), Wreck it Ralph, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Tangled, and The Avengers.

12. Your favourite actor and actress.

OMG Chris Hemsworth (aka Thor) and Channing Tatum. Huhuhuhu

13. Your theory of life.

Be a good person, do what is right by God, and keep your integrity.

14. What does love mean to you?

Love to me means being unselfish and loyal. Showing not just romantic affections, but true love and care. Be it to your love interest, or family and friends.

15. Single/Relationship

Currently in love with too many anime characters to count...

16. Two words to describe your fans/readers.

My fans are as follows: AMAZING! HELPFUL!

17. One word to describe yourself.

I am: FLUFFY!

18. Anything to convey to your readers.

To my readers: be happy, be kind, be peaceable! ^^

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TAKING YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM SURE YOUR READERS WOULD BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON. KEEP SMILING. YOU GUYS CAN SUGGEST NAMES OF WRITERS YOU WANT INTERVIEW OF. WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI.