Interview 11:@TiffanyDaune

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview 

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

1. Your real name.

Tiffany Daune (Daune is my middle name)

2. A little about yourself.

I watch way too much Netflix and have an addiction to Bottle Caps candy.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

I've been on Wattpad almost two years now. I've met some incredible people on Wattpad and built some beautiful friendships. This is one of the most supportive writing communities. Wattpad has also opened so many doors for me. I just signed Coral and Bone with a publisher!

4. What inspired you to write book?

I've written my whole life, but mostly poetry. Writing one book sort of evolved from an idea to a three book series.

5. Any plans to write a new book.

Yes! I'm working on a new series now.

6. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

No. I hope no one ever does this to anyone. Writing comes from the heart. No one should bash those feelings. Constructive criticism is always welcome, though.

7. A personality that has inspired you.

Beyoncé and Alyson Noel.

8. What should a good book have?

Love

9. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

Ah, there are so many great books on Wattpad! Have a peek at my "Who Needs Sleep" List for some of my faves.

10. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

Again, too many to list.

11. Your favourite movie.

Maybe not my favorite, but Dumb and Dumber cracks me up every time I watch it.

12. Your favourite actor and actress.

Right now, I'm loving Jennifer Lawrence. Part two in next message.

13. Your theory of life.

Love is the answer to everything.

14. What does love mean to you?

Haha! I didn't even read this before I answered no.13! True love comes from a place without judgement. Be thankful and kind to one another.

15. Single/Relationship

Married for 17 years.

16. Two words to describe your fans/readers.

Amazing!

17. One word to describe yourself.

Happy   

18. Anything to convey to your readers.

I can't thank my readers enough for taking time out of their busy lives to read Coral and Bone. I appreciate all the amazing comments and endless support. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TAKING YOUR INTERVIEW. I AM SURE YOUR READERS WOULD BE ABLE TO VISUALIZE HOW YOU ARE AS A PERSON. KEEP SMILING. YOU GUYS CAN SUGGEST NAMES OF WRITERS YOU WANT INTERVIEW OF. WITH LOADS OF LOVE, GAYATHRI.