Interview 15: @Erica_zaynster

Hello Everyone

Today I got the opportunity to interview Erica_zaynster

Thank you very much for allowing me to do the same.

I had a wonderful time taking your interview.

             1. Your real name.

Sorry I don't want to reveal my real name.

2. A little about yourself.

I'm in high school, final year. I love reading books, listening to music, crushing on celebrities. And also dancing

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and how has Wattpad changed your life?

It's been a year for me on Wattpad. It's like a stress booster for me. I write what I feel through these books.

4. What inspired you to write book?

I always wanted to write something. Then I came across fanfics on fb and through that I got to know that something like Wattpad exists. So just thought to give it a go.

5. Do you love this talent of writing?

Of course, I love it. I think, writing is an amazing way to express yourself. How you feel or what are you thinking? And sometimes we aren't that comfortable verbally compared to writing it.

6. When do you usually pen down your books?

When I'm stressed/tensed and I want a break from life, a break from reality.

7. Does your family appreciate your works? Do they read them?

Honestly, my family doesn't even know that I have an account on wattpad

8. Do you write try to write incidents that you witness on a day-to-day basis?

Sometimes, yes.

9. Your very first written book.

My first book was "Is it too late?".

10. Any plans to write a new book.

Yeah, actually there's a story revolving in my mind. I just need to organise it. So do hang around for that.

11. Have you ever been bashed for any book?

No, fortunately I've got amazing readers here. Even if they don't comment, they vote and appreciate my work and that's all I ask for. I love you guys to the moon and back.(my readers)

12. A personality that has inspired you.

My family. I love them. They are the best thing that has happened to me ever, I guess.

13. What should a good book have?

According to me, a good book must have suspense. That raises curiosity and the interest of the readers.

14. Your favourite book on Wattpad.

I have many. But the one's I enjoy reading the most are- "Endless love", "His ways(by shaperai), "A love like that", "The unknown fate". I know all these are fanfics but I like them based on their story.

15. Your favourite writer on Wattpad.

@Bugheadcrazed

16. Which Book would you take up to the big screen if you could?