How You Came To Be

A/N: Even though I called this 'Waiting For Love', all of the scenarios will not be romantic. Though, we'll just have to see what I come up with. I do hope you enjoy this, and if I can improve on anything, please notify me!
—WV—
• • •
3RD POV
6/2/17
Edited: 2/9/18
• • •

"Shockwave!" Megatron called the scientist's designations she entered the room, the automatic doors shutting behind him. The warmonger had his servos clasped behind his backstruts as he eyed the protoforms with a devious smile. His loyal and prized engineer bowed to him as his master entered.

"How is my decepticon army coming along?" He asked. Shockwave glanced at the data that rolled on and off the screen like credits at a movie's end in cybertronian glyphs.

   The protoforms slouched against the glass of their tubes that were quickly being filled by a strange, yellowish liquid. According to the data, the chemical reaction would set in soon with the makeshift sparks and energon lines.

"It is working just as well as it was last solar-cycle, my liege." The cyclops replied, continuing to type on the keyboard. "No changes have taken place, except the upgrade I added for added efficiently."

"Master," Starscream interrupted their conversation, capturing his lord's attention, "I am here, my liege, to report—" Shockwave cut him off with an unusually urgent shout, for a mech like himself.

"Lord Megatron! Something is wrong with the soldier experiments!" The tech began going haywire, and new information was suddenly downloaded. It ran down the computer screens that surrounded the experiments.

   One specific tube began bubbling and spilling out the yellow liquid through a number of cracks. The glass started cracking and shooting it out even more, causing a puddle of the bubbly fluid to pool around the tube. It was only seconds later when the glass was cracked so much that the tube exploded. The mechs walked in anticipation as that one protoform fell to the ground, covered in the liquid.

It was a femme trooper.

   Shockwave stared at the not-yet-online soldier, then back at his computer. There was no trace of her schematics (not anymore, at least), or of the odd virus (that's what he theorized it was) that had taken over for a brief moment. Megatron looked around, agitated and confused. Starscream growled at the messy scene.

   "What is the meaning of this?!" The seeker demanded, motioning to the femme and her befuddled creator. His wings flared up in a provoked manner.

   "I am unsure. It is illogical that this should have ever occurred. There were no downloaded or recently created schematics for femme troopers," The scientist answered, drawing his attention back to the monitor. Megatron thought about what had just occurred as well, but was unable to come up with possible scenarios the female anomaly might cause. She would have to prove her worth like the others, otherwise, the anomaly was just as expendable as the rest of them.

   "Finish the soldiers as soon as you can, including our brand new addition. That's an order!" The ex-gladiator demanded, before walking out of the lab.

   "Of course, Lord Megatron," The scientist replied without sparing a glance.

   "Yes, master," The SIC clasped his servos behind his backstruts and strolled down the halls of the Nemesis in the opposite direction.

   It was now time to see what made this special case so unique.