Experiment

Description: Shockwave wants to see what makes you so different from the others, and so he begins his experimentation.
• • •
2ND POV
7/10/17
• • •

   "Sir? A-are you sure about this? I-I don't mean to question you, b-b-but . . ." You trailed off as you followed Shockwave into his laboratory. He wanted to create soldiers as efficient and effective as you, and the only way to do that was to open you up. This factor, of course, did not sit well with you. But, as per usual, you had no say against your superiors.

   "It is the only logical procedure to create improved soldiers." Shockwave stated, only making you frown more under your mask. You had to find a way out! Promise didn't create you this way if you didn't have a purpose, did he?

   You wouldn't be able to stay on the Nemesis, that was for Primus-damn sure! Everywhere you went in the blasted ship, there were troopers staring, just waiting to get a piece of you! Could you go to the Autobots? You pondered this as the Decepticon scientist strapped you down for examination.

   First off, would they even welcome one of the 'mindless' troopers they were so used to brutally murdering? Second off, would they even welcome an ex-Decepticon?! And if they didn't, what would they do to you? You were aware Optimus Prime was a very reasonable and open-minded bot. He would always welcome newcomers looking for redemption without a blaster or sword at their faceplates, much unlike the rest of his team.

   Shockwave studied your supposed helpless appearance for differences from the vehicons and eradicons. Some were:

You're a femme. (No kidding)

• You're usually seen alone, unless in a mission.

• You're almost Soundwave level silent.

   But what else? Well, that's what he was going to find out after he opened you up, ran some tests on your CNA, and many other tests. He had to be 100% certain this would work, because you would be offlined during the procedure. After all, you can't have only part of a soldier fight a war!

   "Time to put you under." The cybertronian cyclops said aloud. Just as he was about to do that, a trooper entered the room, interrupting the beginning of the procedure.

   "Sir! Megatron requests your presence at once!" The trooper notified him, who added a bow shortly before. Shockwave would've frowned if he could've, as he hated to be disturbed when experimenting. But he complied for his one and only master. The random trooper walked over to you when the scientist left, and silently gazed over your restrained frame. This disgusted you. Nobody should have the right to treat you like that!

   Using a trick that reverted your disabled weapons back into their useful state, you blasted your restraints and stabbed the mech in his spark. You sprinted as fast as your body was able to, making your way to the flight deck. Megatron was in his throne room, so as long as yo avoided him and other 'Cons, you'd be fine. No problem, right? You shot and killed and trooper in your way, though there seemed to be very few roaming the halls at the time.
• • •

   "I cannot allow you to continue your new project, Shockwave." Megatron bellowed as he sat on his throne.

   "May I ask why, my lord? I have not even been able to start it." The scientist asked him. He had been rather eager to begin, and disappointed that he couldn't start at all.

   "I realized that a new, powerful army may turn out just as intelligent as she is, and rebel. And a rebellion is the last thing we need." The warlord's words were laced with venom, which meant 'Do it or die.' The logical choice was to do it. So he turned around to exit, until a trio of eradicons barged into the throne room.

   "What is the meaning of this?!" The ex-gladiator yelled, making everyone (except Soundwave & Shockwave) flinch in fear.

   "Y/D! The femme!" One of them said fearfully. "She escaped!" Another one announced, pounding his fists angrily. Megatron raged, killing a few unfortunate soldiers near him.

   "FIND HER! I WILL KILL HER MYSELF!" He ordered, sending them off. You were in deep trouble.
• • •

   Finally! You found the flight deck! It was a good thing you were a seeker, or else you would've had to hijack the groundbridge. And that, would prove to be a real challenge! You sprinted to the edge of the Nemesis, preparing to transform.

   Shots landed by your feet in vain attempts to stop you. One of them though, landed right under your spark chamber, knocking you off the spaceship. That shot was delivered by none other than the smug Starscream, who watched happily as you plummeted to your doom. Megatron marched up to the flight deck.

   "Where is she?" He growled, ready to kill.

   "Starscream shot her off the ship, sir." One of the miscellaneous seekers told him before the SIC could comment.

   "You WHAT?!"
• • •
Meanwhile . . .

   While Megatron threw a tantrum for not being able to rip your spark out himself, you were still falling with the dreaded pain in your abdomen that refrained you from transforming to your jet mode. Just thought you should know!
• • •

   "Optimus! Come quick!" Ratchet called.

   "What is the emergency old friend?" The Prime asked calmly.

   "A Decepticon signal is falling from the sky! Literally!"

A/N: Part 2, coming soon! 😉
      —WV—