Energon Break!

A/N: I'll notify you if any of the scenarios are connected by putting them into parts. M'kay?
      —WV—
• • •
Description: You and your best friend, ST3V3 (AKA Steve) are currently on monitor duty. Noon time comes around (It's high noon!), and you offer to get fuel for him. What ever will go on?
• • •
2ND POV
6/8/17
• • •

   //System Error//

   *System Update* _45%_ COMPLETE

   -Buffering . . .

  ~Loading. . .

   ||System Failure||

   All day, the Nemesis computers have not been working out in your favor. Or your best friend's favor, either. He was ST3V3, or Steve, as the rest of the Decepticons had nicknamed him. It was so much easier to say! You were Y/D, or N/N, as you were nicknamed, as the only femme 'Con on the ship. And not one of high ranking either!

• • •
* Y/D = Your designation
Ex. 3MM4
* N/N = Nickname
Ex. Emma
• • •

   You were a simple trooper that had been assigned to monitor duty, hoping desperately that you wouldn't die because of one of Lord Megatron's angered rampages, or get injured because Starscream was in a horribly agitated mood.

Either outcome was 100% possible, and you would do your best to avoid both.

The system crashed for what felt like the 100th time that morning, even though it was only the 5th. You wanted nothing more than to whip out your blaster and shoot the scrap out of the computer, but you would surely die for that. Many troopers would love to do what was just described, but most bots simply disregarded their feelings, labeling them as expendable transformers.

If an Autobot (or more) chose to destroy Starscream's vehicon battalion, they'd just make more. If Megsy got angry, he'd murder you to soothe his temper, and then just make more. If an Insecticon chose to eat some or whatever, they'd just make more! You get the point, right?

But, back on topic:

   "Hey, Steve? It's getting close to our emerging break. Do you want me to grab you a cube?" You asked quietly. Your Master was in a deep conversation with one of his most loyal followers, Dreadwing. You did not want him to think you spoke out of turn! Your best friend paused his work to glance at you.

   "Sure! Just don't get in any trouble along the way, okay?" He warns you, continuing to type. Megatron either didn't notice your sudden absence, or he didn't care. Either way, you were thankful that he didn't beat you for it like some 'Cons might.

   You managed to reach the energon storage without trouble, and even said 'Hello!' to more of your fellow troopers. You cheerily greeted the vehicons at the door, whose names were J4M-3S, or James, and Q-U1LL, or Quill. You were relieved to find nobody of higher command in there as well, such as Starscream trying to drown himself in high-grade.

You left with two cubes, one in each servo. You were glad that you could finally have a sip of the stuff after hours of staring at a computer screen. Steve would be relieved as well, after all, you did leave him there to glance over the screens himself. You felt kind of bad about that . . .

   "Oof!" You said suddenly, bumping into a hard wall, and dropping your energon cubes. Turns out, it wasn't a wall at all. It was Knockout, the Chief Medic of the Decepticons.

   "Kn-Knockout, s-s-sir! I apologize for my foolishness actions, I didn't see you there!" You got on your knees and went to pick up your lunch, but the grounder medic stopped you.

   "No need to apologize meine fruend, it was a simple accident. A beautiful femme like you shouldn't have to be so shy." Did he just call you beautiful? And then, shockingly, he picked up the cubes for you! He gave them back with a cassanova-like grin and winked, making you blush furiously under your mask.

   "B-b-beautiful? I would hardly say that about such a lowly trooper like myself, sir." You managed to spit out, taking the energon back gratefully. You tried to keep yourself from shaking nervously, though you could already feel your knee joints attempting to give out.

   "Oh please, don't be so down on yourself, mein schatz. Enjoy your day! And if you're ever in need of a check-up, I can also give you a kiss to feel better~." He informed you flirtatiously, letting his paint job shine handsomely in the light of the Nemesis before walking off.

   You returned to the monitors, walking stiffly but feeling rather giddy! You handed a cube to Steve before lifting off your mask quietly to drink. He looked at you, puzzled.

   "What took you so long?" Your fellow drone asked. He cocked his head to the side before taking a sip of his own energon.

   Your good friend here, didn't really need to know, right?