Loving The Screamer

Description: You are patrolling the halls of the Nemesis late at night, when the 'Con SIC starts making you put tomatoes to shame. Enjoy!~
• • •
2ND POV
6/15/17
• • •

The click of your heels were the only thing that could be heard throughout the entire warship, besides occasional loud snores from other 'Cons in recharge. You, a lone trooper femme, were assigned the task of patrolling the Nemesis during the night. Of course there were others up, such as the ones watching over the energon storage area, or the few assigned to monitor duty.

Unfortunately, being new and awkward (an unusual combination for a 'Con), you had no one to work and talk casually with. So, you patrolled alone, desperately hoping there would be no signs of trouble, even though the idea that there might be was preposterous.

You wished you had a friend that respected you, but everyone on the ship avoided you like the cybonic plague. They'd rather do-whatever disgusting stuff mech's do-basically anything but greet you kindly. Those of higher status didn't care for any of you troopers, so they were out of the question. Especially Airachnid. That femme gave you a baaaad feeling.

Some of the mechs on the ship did interest you though. Having a relationship with one would be absolutely ridiculous, but it was something to think about as you patrolled! Many eradicons were totally charming, but none really appealed to you. You probably wouldn't need to wait too long; many of you troopers were quick to die anyhow.

You stared up at some of the cameras as you passed by. Soundwave was no doubt hard at work on his computer, as he worked harder than any Decepticon on the warship. He was, after all, Megatron's TIC (Third In Command). Though you did wonder how Starscream kept his position as Megatron's SIC (Second In Command). A handsome megalomaniac seeker was he!

Oh, hey! Speaking of Unicron . . .

It was Starscream himself. Except he wasn't himself, sort of. You spotted the cube of high-grade in his servo, and realized the situation. He stumbled, falling onto the floor before picking himself up again, and headed straight for you. It didn't seem like he noticed you, though you could never tell with this type of mech.

Especially when intoxicated.

"Ooooooh~! What's a *HIC!* pretty femme like you do-*HIC!*-ing here?" That's. . . Creepy. You-the only femme onboard-was being flirted by your drunken commander. You didn't think this would turn out well.

"S-s-sir?" You stuttered out. "I-I'm pretty sure you're drunk, commander." Oh yeah, no kidding! He continued on with what he was doing, and stalked towards you. A devious grin spread across his faceplates.

"Such beauty. . ." The SIC cornered you in the hall, not seeming to care about the cameras. You could actually smell the scent of high-grade that came like a heatwave out of his mouth. This began to scare you, because his previous behavior only made you nervous. Being around your violent superior while he was drunk was something entirely different!

"I-u-um-sir?" You could barely speak now. The seeker had dropped the cube, pinning your servos above your helm.

"Such a pretty femme should not be put to waste~." Starscream flirted. What was he doing?! At this point, you weren't really sure at all, as your processor grew fuzzier with confusion each second. The mechanics hiccuped again.

He lifted your mask up, and threw it behind you. And then. . . He KISSED you?! That was unexpected! While it was sloppy and obviously drunken, you found yourself kissing back. What were you doing?! You definitely didn't know how to answer that.

After some contemplation (and more kissing), you readied yourself and smashed Starscream's head against the wall. What he didn't know, wouldn't get you killed! Right? You lifted the SIC's unconscious body up and tossed him over your shoulder like a potato sack. Putting your mask back in place, you strutted down the hall. You didn't care if Soundwave saw you! Though If he used it as blackmail, that would be an entirely different story.

Typing in his passcode, the door opened, and you stepped into his room. It was a pretty good room, though it was more fit for a prince. You lay his body gently on the bed, tempted to place a gentle kiss on his forehelm.

"No no no." You mumble. If anybody knew, you would become a laughing stock, and surely perish! Or at least, that's what you thought. When it came to your death (which could be very spot for all you knew), you were very imaginative. You quickly checked make sure no else was coming.

Then, you silently and swiftly continued to patrol the Nemesis as if nothing ever occurred.