Decisions???

*Harry's POV*
     I watched the twins near us on the Gryffindor table who are obviously trying to impress a certain Hufflepuff girl. Seriously, if they want to impress Ziah, they have to stop bickering among themselves and approach her instead. The said girl was watching them from the Hufflepuff table, with a frown etched on her face. I sighed and stood up from my seat next to Ron who was busy stuffing himself with chicken to even notice the troubled girl. Hermione saw me get up from my seat.
     "Harry? Where are you going? " she asked as she put her ancient runes  book down.
     "Just to Ziah, she seems highly troubled by the twins. I'm going to check on her." I glanced at her again and Hermione turned to look too and immediately she frowned.
    "Honestly, I expected the twins to know better than to fight over her. She's worrying more than she used to and it's talking a toll on her."
     "What do you mean? " I asked.
     "Don't you see, she blames herself for the twin's fights now. She's not even eating now and I heard from Neville that she just failed a test on Charms. Charms, Harry. Her own favorite, always perfect subject." She sighed. "I just wish that those two stop acting like complete idiots and start to see what the effects of their stupid acts on her." I couldn't agree more on that statement.
     I saw Ziah stood up from her seat to head to the exit. I have to move fast to catch up to her.
    "I'll see you later, Hermione, I got to talk to her." I said as I start following Ziah.
    "Good luck, Harry! " Hermione shouted as I walked past the Great Hall's doors.
      "Ziah, wait up! " I said as I jogged towards her. She stopped and turned towards me.
     "Hello, Harry. " she said, flashing a smile that didn't reach her eyes.
     "How are you, Ziah? Still stressing over the twins? "
     "Yeah, I can't help it. They can't seem to grasp the concept that whatever happens, I'm not choosing between them. I'm not that evil to separate the two of them and now they're fighting over me for no reason. " she looked down her shoes and fidgeted. Poor girl. I held her shoulders as I got an idea.
     "Ziah, go to the Room of Requirement tonight at 10. I'll let you borrow my Dad's cloak so Filch wouldn't see you. " She looked at me curiously. "Just trust me, this will end their fighting, I swear."
     "Really, Harry? I won't have to choose then? "
     "Yes, I solemnly swear that you won't have to choose between them. You three just need to talk it out. Tonight, alright? " I said as I pat her head.
     "Alright then."
(Timeskip)
     I gave the map to the twins. Well, to George actually while Fred stood a little back from us. It's ten minutes till it reaches 10 and Ziah is most likely already there in the RoR.
     "Tell me, Harry, why we have to go there again? " Fred ask, not even sparing a glance to George. This has got to be their longest and craziest fight ever. Good thing they didn't resort to changing their hair colors and such but still, it hurts us to see them fight.
     "Please, you have to listen to Ziah. Go there and listen to what she has to say. Otherwise, she'll ignore the two of you and none of you will get her. "
      After those words, the two left leaving me all alone, aside from Crookshanks, in the common room.