Impatient Twins

*George's POV*
      An hour. We have been waiting in Ziah's room for one freaking hour. I sat on her bed, tapping my feet on the floor while Fred doodles who knows what on her desk. I groaned loudly at the same time with him, imminent that our impatience are not just on my side of the bond. I laid down on the bed and covered my eyes with my right hand. I felt Fred tug on something on my jeans.
       "Merlin, Freddie. I don't think it's a good time for that type of action." (Ahahaha, oh my Merlin. Such horrible language, Georgie. How dare you say that? I'm gonna get sued here.) I commented, earning a punch in the stomach and a string of cuss words. "Alright, alright. What are you looking for in my pockets, anyways? Dungbombs? "
      Fred sat next to me. "No, you idiot. The map. The marauders map. Where is it? Use it to know where she is." My jaw hanged. Hang on, why didn't I think of that and why didn't I thought of that an hour ago?
       I started fumbling on all of my pockets and found it on my jeans' back pocket. Fred quickly brought out his wand and pointed at the parchment.
        "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." (I just had to put this on the story. Hihihi! (=^ω^=) )
        A few seconds later, we were looking at the quite huge map, struggling to find Ziah. We had to lay out the map on her bed, it's easier this way to let the two of us able to find her. A flip of the page and Fred jumped up.
        "Found her! She's on her way here with... hang on. That can't be right." He pointed where Ziah's name was beautifully flourished. The footsteps show that she is on her way here but next to her says the name "Draco Malfoy." My eyebrows knitted together, she was talking to that pale git while Freddie and I wait for her. Ohohoho. That's gonna get her a punishment. I was silent, didn't try to speak because I know all I'll say was nonstop cuss words towards Malfoy. It was obvious that he likes Ziah, I mean, who doesn't? She's an angel and if given, a goddess.
      My frown right now was probably the most dismal looking ever that my face could probably compete against Snape's and mine would win. What is that pale little sneaky sneak up to?
      "They're in front of the common room now. What should we do?" Fred turned to me, obviously upset about what's happening. We just got Ziah and now there is a possibility to lose her to a white-haired gay bimbo. Ha. I'm tapping my feet for ideas. An idea sprouted on my head. No more Hogsmeade visit. I think it's time to make a claim on our precious little puff.

~*~*~*~
Hi guys! I know, short chapter, but please understand that I am new in wattpad and juggling 5 or 6 stories all at the same time. However, inspiration hits me whenever any of you guys comments on my stories and I immediately publish the new chapters I made. I'd like to thank those who comments here, especially to True_Alpha_Moose and MyOnlySilence. I appreciate the comments, guys. Thanks!!