How it all began

An Author's note first.
I cannot, I repeat, CAN NOT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR THE LOVE AND CARE THAT YOU GAVE FOR MY LITTLE BOOK. It was supposed to be a kinda short book but daaaaaamn, the reaction and appreciation are overwhelmingly amazing. So as promised. We begin at Book 1. P. S. This is really short as it's basically to give you a clue on how it would begin on the real chapter, basically a prologue.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The McLoughlins sat on their porch, the wife and husband, Claire and Marion, as they watch their 3-yr old little princess, Ziah, play along the daffodils and sunflowers. To them, she is more than God's blessing for having a wonderful child like her, but also a miracle. Claire was announced at a young age of 13 as unable to bear a child ever since falling off quite badly from a tree and yet here their child are, playing with no care in the world.

"She's so lovely. I still can't believe it." Claire softly sighed as she watch Ziah make flower after flower bloom right before their eyes. Marion only smiled, entranced at her own daughter's gift. He's not stupid nor ignorant, he knew that there are not so many children that are like his little princess, (with the exception of the Granger's kid down the road.) He have seen things. Too many familiar patterns. He is an elementary teacher after all. But as long as they are happy and safe, then he guess a little magic couldn't hurt.

He stood up, headed to where the flowerbeds are and carried Ziah.

"What do you have there, my little sugarplum?" He nearly laughed when she shoved the bunch of flowers almost directly into his nose.

"Fla-wers! Preettty and smell nice!" Ziah smiled before slightly sniffling, a sign of an oncoming sneeze. She did a weird face for a bit, then sneezed cutely and the flowers all seemed to have exploded in a rain of gentle petals all around them, although much more than the bunch she's holding should show.

Clair laughed and got up from her seat, hugging them two before ushering them inside.

Unbeknownst to them, a little bushy headed girl was staring at the scene, before being pulled by her parents, both who are known as the local dentists.

"Come on, Hermione. Let's get home before the night falls."