Being Friends

*Draco's POV* (Muhahaha! Finally! )
     I entered the Great Hall, as usual, with Crabbe and Goyle behind me. We immediately sat down and the two immediately wolfed down as much food as possible. I tsked at the sight of the two pigs. Ridiculous.
      I was going to start eating my bacon strips when the twins entered the hall with something behind them. So the two gits made up, who in bloody hell cares?
      I was going to ignore them when they parted and showed... Ziah? Dang, what happened? She looks... cute...
     I shook my head. Nope nope nope. Can't have anyone knowing about my crush on that muggle-born. Shit, I even said muggle-born, argh. I tried to focus on eating but she moved to the Hufflepuff table which is closer and now I can see her better. She's even wearing lip gloss! She looks like she's going out... on a... date... I didn't like that idea. What annoyed me more is the two mirror idiots sat next to her and I heard her laugh. Annoying gits. I stood up, not bothering to finish breakfast and headed outside. I can't handle the sight of that any longer.
      I stayed by the doors of the Great Hall, Crabbe and Goyle already heading to the dormitories like I told them to.
      I just needed to talk to Ziah. Maybe just this once and this will be the last. I got to get rid of this feelings.

*Your POV*
      I finally stood up, leaving the twins who are still eating. They wanted to come with me but I have to clean my room, not to mention the trunk of clothes that needed to be folding. They made such a mess of it, it looks like a tornado passed through my room. It doesn't look like it was clean just a few hours ago. I don't mind though. Although it's weird how the twins even knew how to do hair and make up. I giggled as I step out of the Hall.
     "What are you giggling about? " I heard someone say. I looked around and saw Draco.
      "Draco, what are you doing alone here?" I asked curiously.
      "Nothing much. You called me by my first name?" He said as he realized what I just said. "I did, is something wrong with that?"
      He shook his head. "Listen, may I talk to you privately?" He said... politely. Huh, that's new. He does talk to me sometimes, just small talks. But then again, even if I'm muggle-born, he never teased me about it, much less bully me. I nodded, no harm in talking to him anyways.
      "Alright, lead the way, Draco." We started walking towards the gate, out to the Black Lake, all the while talking about this and that, just some stuff about the classes. I feel like I've forgotten something but I can't remember what it is. I'll think about it after I talk with Draco. We stopped at the docks, where the boats are tied up. We sat down on the wood, well, he did, he made me sit on his jacket that he laid out, he didn't want me to stain the skirt of my dress. Sweet boy.
     I looked at him when he smiled.
     "Ziah, I know this might be wrong and I know I'll never have a chance to be with you, but I need to say this, just to get it off my chest. " I nodded, signing that I'm listening to him." Okay. I like you, Ziah. A lot. But I do care for you as a friend too. So if it's okay with you, can we be officially friends ? I'll make sure none of the Slytherins hurt or bully you and I guess I'll go easy on your friends too." He looked at me in the eye. I smiled and nodded. He smiled to and hugged me tight. He let me go and we started on our small talk again. And before we both know it, we've been talking for an hour. So we both stood up and started walking back to school. Draco insisted on accompanying me back to the Hufflepuff common room, and honestly, I don't mind. We're friends now anyway and we've been off to a good start already. We parted ways and I headed up to my room just to open door on two obviously pissed off twins who are glaring daggers at me. I forgot about going to Hogsmeade with them. Uh oh.