Wrapped in their Love

*Your POV*
      In normal circumstances, around the time of second year or third year in school, doing this with the twins would seem like a dream, and an erotic one at that and I would immediately give myself a huge slap on the face for such an embarrassment of a thought. However, being in the our second to the last year at school, this is a different situation.
*LEMONS! LEMONS! I'M MAKING IT RAIN LEMONS! (Throws lemons up in the air like I just don't care) Lemon warning up ahead!*
      Currently, I'm trapped between the twins, one who is watching me with such a smug look on his face and the other teasing me to cause the smugness on his twins face. My dress is barely held up by my hands and this straddling position caused the skirt of it to hike up, nearly making my underwear peek out.
        I feel like I'm burning with a comfortable high fever and my face is flushed. I opened my eyes to see that it isn't only me who is red right now.
       The smug grin was gone from Fred's face and his eyes are now half-lidded. Behind me, I can hear George's heavy breathing. Somehow, in the short span of me in my deep thoughts, something in them have flicked a switch and they now look at me like they're transfixed. I lightly shivered and felt George's hand place it self on my armpits. I thought he was gonna tickle me but then he lightly tugged on the dress and pulled it down. Fred immediately kissed me, bringing my hands up above my head. Have I mentioned that the dress allows me to wear strapless bra? Well, now that said bra was gone, and was now replaced by George's hands, massaging it softly. 
         I was kissing Fred back as he put my arms around his neck. The dress now lay somewhere on the floor. (I don't know where really, George just threw it over our heads.) All was left was my underwear and I doubt if that flimsy material is enough to stop the two.
         Fred now has his head on my left shoulder, George on my right one. I clutched their heads, pulling them closer to me and they started leaving trails of kisses and hickeys and I was a moaning mess.

*Fred's POV*
          Ziah's scent is everywhere. It's driving me crazy. Her soft skin is right underneath my lips and on my hands and I believe I might have gone mad and on my way to heaven.
          I was leaving hickeys on my wake and snaked my hand down her tiny stomach. I slowly pushed the last piece of clothing on her down and felt the tiny curls there and the wetness of her. Dear God, this IS turning her on.
          I kept my hand there as I try to find that tiny nub of pleasure. Bingo. I found it and lightly squeezed it and Oh My Merlin, she gasped and moaned out loud. My head immediately went up to look at her and saw Georgie do the same.
           Ziah's face is flushed red and her lips slightly parted from her moan. A goddess is who she really is, I tell you. The goddess of beauty.
           I looked at George who looks quite uncomfortable. He gestured down there and I knew what the discomfort is. After all, these pants can barely contain the hard beast inside it and it's way too tight for my liking.
            We laid her down on the bed and immediately stood up on the sides. In seconds, our clothes are somewhere on the floor and we are on the bed, hovering over her.

*George's POV*
            Her arm was covering her face, letting us see her whole body. It was like a feast, an all you can eat buffet. I immediately latched my lips on her collar bone while Fred heads to her jewel.
            I was trailing kisses downward and I felt her hard nipple touching my skin. I immediately put it in my mouth and lightly sucked it. Of course I paid attention to the other one as I massaged and pinched her swollen nubs and Ziah's moans are music to our ears. While I was paying attention to her uhhmmm, rather large chest, Fred was teasing her down there, nipping and sipping the juices that leaked out.
           I flicked his forehead, feeling a little left out for no reason.
          "What did you do that for?" He whispered loudly, touching where I flicked him.
          "Don't hog all of her juices." I said back.
          "But she tastes so sweet." Fred said with a rather smug smile. I sighed and shook my head with a smile.
          "No buts, mate. Switch." I said as I crawled lower her body while he took my previous position. That's when we felt a slap to the back of our heads. We looked up at the same time to see Ziah's flushed face looking at us.
           "I can still hear you guys, you know." She turned redder at each word. "Maybe we should stop this." At her words, we both immediately jumped up and hugged her tight, unmindful of us being in the nude. However, at our unplanned action caused our manhood to press on her thighs and our breathes( the three of us) hitched and nearly stopped. Softness and warmth was what we felt and her scent was drowning me softly in sweet utter delight. I glanced at Fred who mouthed 'let's do it. Now or never.' Being the awesome obedient brother that I was, I turned Ziah towards me, the three of us kneeling on the bed. Fred positioned himself behind her.
             Her eyes went wide when she finally realized what we were going to do. But we've reached this far and there's no turning back. I kissed her forehead and smiled.
             "Hey, everything is gonna be fine. Don't worry, we won't hurt you." I whispered softly, trying to reassure her. She nodded lightly.
             I took a deep breath and parted her legs with my knee and gently positioned my manhood in her entrance. I looked at her only to see her watching me, waiting for my next move. Without any warning, I slammed myself in her core. She gasped and Fred took it as his signal and slammed himself in her other side. We stopped moving for a while, the two of us still deep inside her, letting her relax and adjust herself to our size before moving ever so slowly.
*Ziah's POV*
              I was trying to catch my breath, exhaling slowly as I wait for the initial pain to pass. I wasn't that stupid, I knew it would hurt at first time but come on, it's 8 inches of pain on both front and back.
              I finally smiled when the pain faded away. Unfortunately, George must have seen it and interpreted it as a go signal and started moving slowly inside. Fred copied suit, both of them leaving just their tips inside me before slamming back at the same time. A rush of pleasure shot through me and I gasped as they continued what they were doing, grunting and moaning as they move.
          Fred put his head on my shoulder as they slam in me.
          "Bloody hell, Zi." He said in a husky whisper. "You're deliciously tight. I love it." His words sent more tingling pleasure down to my core. George chuckled lightly at his comment.
           "Bloody hell, Freddie? More like heavenly paradise." He said as
he keeps a sweet rhythm that drives shock after shock of pleasure.
           "No joking, guys, please, just... focus? And go a bit... uhmmm... faster please?" I said, looking anywhere but at them. George smirked and lifted my knees up at my sides, making spread open wider. Fred held me tight by my hips and they started slamming crazily into me.
            I was a moaning mess. I was holding their hair, shoulders and neck. The pleasure was so much and their hips pump like pistons making their members drive deep in me. My walls are beginning to tighten and they're moaning as they felt me start to build up on my climax.
           They're hitting all the right spots inside me and their holds on me are tightening as their thrusts are getting sloppier and faster. It was driving me wild and I was moaning out their names, begging them to go faster and harder. They didn't disappoint me.
             Fred wrapped one arm around my waist and his right arm snaked downward and started teasing my still swollen nub as they move. George kissed me deeply, exploring my mouth with his tongue and wrapping it around mine. I felt one of his hands let go of my left knee and he flicked my nipple, massaging and teasing it.          
               It was sensory stimulation overload as they tease my body, Fred moaning on my ear and George's taste still lingering in my mouth. Meanwhile, they've been hitting on the bundles of sensitive nerves inside my two cores and sending jolts of pleasure nonstop and I was seeing stars.
           Soon, I climaxed with them still burrowed deep in me, coating their members in my juices. They were getting bigger inside me and they shivered as they try their best not to come inside me. They let me ride out my climax before pulling out, coming on my stomach and back. They wiped their mess with towels that they got from who knows where and laid me down on the bed, the two of them sandwiching me just like before.
             I laid down there, numb, dazed and lightheaded after my high. Realization hit me hard on the face as I slowly feel their warmth on my bare skin.
            Oh dear Merlin, I've done the do with them. And we weren't even lying down like how they said people do it. I took a pillow from above my head and covered my face. What have I done???
             I was afraid of what they would say after what just happened and turned towards them only to see two snoring redheads, both with goofy satisfied smiles on their faces. I was a bit disappointed to see them asleep already but they do look cute. And besides, it must have been exhausting for them too.
             I try to stop myself from looking downwards and pulled my blanket over us, not bothering to put on any clothes yet due to my limbs ready to give out any moment.
            I let myself collapse back on the bed and flinched a bit when the twin's arms automatically wrapped itself
around my waist. I bit off a smile and closed my eyes.
            Maybe when we wake up, we can finally go to Hogsmeade.

~*~*~*~
Yay!!!! Finally managed to finish it!!! Argggh it was so hard to make this chapter due to the frigging lemon. I tried to so hard not to make it sound as lewd as possible but still with the element of doing the do as maravilloso as possible. I refrained myself from using words that I know JK would never use on her books and I have to say that although this is my second lemon , it still is hard without going lewd full on with the grammar. Anyways, I hope you enjoy being wrapped in their love, literally. *winking intensifies*