Dance

Veronica and Kevin gasped when Betty stepped out of the dressing room.

"Oh my god! You look gorgeous!" Veronica cried out excitedly

"It's perfectly you!" Kevin agreed

"Yeah? You think so?" Betty bit her lip as she smiled excited and nervously.

"Definitely" Elodie piped up from the first time nearly all fitting, which had been a solid half-hour. The three turned to her, "It's a cute pink that compliments your skin tone. And the cut-outs show off your waist nicely" She added

"Thanks Elodie" Betty smiled

"That's the one! Let's get it!" Veronica smiled.

The problem with picking a dress for Veronica Lodge is that she looked spectacular in everything. So it was just a matter of finding the dress that suited her personality, because everything suited her body.

"Try this" Kevin held up a lacy Black and Tan dress.

"Ooh! I like!" Veronica smiled and went to change.

It was easy to tell by the smile on her face that this was the one. Surprisingly, she looked to Elodie first, an eyebrow raised.

Elodie simply nodded.

She then went on to receive praise from the other two on how good she looked, which of course, she did.

"That just leaves you Elle" Kevin smirked

Elodie sighed.

"Alright"

She looked around lazily, walked over to the rack with dresses her size, shut her eyes, spun it around, and randomly pulled out a dress.

She carried it into the dressing room, put it on, and stepped out.

"Shit Elodie" Kevin mumbled

"Wow, you look..."

"Amazing" Veronica finished for Betty.

"Sweet" Elodie nodded and changed out of the dress quickly

"Sweet" Elodie nodded and changed out of the dress quickly. She swooped up some multi-colored, sparkly heels and headed to the register.

"Put them all my card" She mumbled to the cashier. He nodded and slid Betty and Veronica their cards back. They had been talking, and hadn't noticed that they hadn't been charged, which Elodie was completely fine with.