××Landed××

The sounds of ricochet bullets rung in my ears as they hit our plane repeatedly, never stopping once only to get more ammo. "What the hell is this? This is one fucked up welcoming party!"yelled Harley pulling out her gun from her belt. Stepping from the safety of the plane Harley fixed her two ponytails before firing. "Seriously Har! You gonna have all the fun without me?"I smirked following her lead. One after another tall black figures approached us firing their rifles and hand helds. As they approached closer we finally able to see what they looked like under the street light. "Holy shit! They look worse than you, KC."I exclaimed as one of the figures charged at me. It was true. The mysterious figures had no face, no eyes, no expression and no emotions. They were all black with warts decorating their body up and down. Their nails were like knives that looked like they were laced with poison. All of sudden the mysterious figures charged at us and the rest of the gang finally decided to join. "Finally you guys decided to join! What, were you scared we wouldn't share desert?"I asked shooting one in the head. "Clara, I'm pretty sure there is plenty to go around."answered Captain Boomerang as he knocked out of the beings. Fighting for what seemed like an eternity I started to run low on ammo. Looking around to see if anyone else was running low I heard a whine from Harley. She threw her arms in the air, pouting like a little kid after realizing she ran out of ammo. Putting her gun back in her belt before running back to the plane only to return with her trusty bat. Doing the same with my gun I decided to at least try and use my powers against the extraterrestrial beings. Freeing my mind the only people I can control was my fellow team. However I felt something, something asleep in the mysterious beings. Focusing  on one of the figures I made a shocking discovery, they weren't extraterrestrial but innocent humans, asleep possessed and put under some kind of spell. Taking a step back I looked back on the ground only to find the monsters turning back into their hosts. There was kids from at least 8 to 16 scurried across the floor lying dead. Adults and elders both men and women in suits and regular attire were too dead. They were ordinary people living life like everybody else but now they're dead. Parents, grandparents and children dead. The sound of bullets finally stopped I guess we killed them all. No this can't be happening! No! No! No! I'm here to save lives not steal them! No I'm here to protect, not kill! Memories started to flood my mind. Horrible ghosts of the past haunted my mind. No I can be strong! I thought. Be strong. Crying is for the weak but I was weak. Falling to my knees I buried my face in my hands before breaking down in tears. You are a monster. You are a murderous monster that does not deserve to live. Feeling familiar arms wrapped around my quivering body I turned around and brpuried my head in the crook of Floyd's neck. "I'm a monster! I'm a monster! Look I called all these innocent people! Innocent kids! I need to die! I'm a monster kill me! Please!"I sobbed as hugged me tighter. "Clara it's okay it's not your fault. You didn't know. We didn't know your not a monster. You're just another person that needs to be saved and that's what I'm here for. I love you Clara."Floyd whispered in my ear before bringing his lips to mine. "You're not a monster."he said picking me up form the ground. Only if I believe him. Only if he knew what I did in the past then he'll know the real monster that lives inside.