Inks Disapproval

PJs POV

I stood there on the porch practically a tomato. He kissed me! Mr. Fresh actually kissed me!! I thought I may explode. Soon Mr. Fresh was out of sight And I noticed something was in my hand. I Looked to see a small piece of paper. I smiled and turned and opened the door.
My mom was standing there with her hands on her hips. "Where were you!?" She asked. I opened my mouth to reply but she interrupted. "And why are you blushing so much!? Did something happen!? Were you with that kid Fresh!?" She said pouring me with questions. "Why do you care? Mr. Fresh is sweet" I said. "Ive said you couldnt see him and Ill say it again!" My mom said more angry. "What do you mean!?" I asked.
Error put his arms around Ink from behind her. "S-weet-tie c-cal-m d-down" He said. She blushed. I asked again "Mom. What do you mean you told me I couldnt see him?" Ink took a deep breath and sat on the couch. "You must have forgotten" She said.
I said beside her. "Forgotten what?" I asked. She looked at me. "You knew Fresh when you were very young. You two were best friends, but one day. In Elementary he did a dreadful thing. We didnt know he was capable of such magic and we didnt want you around him because we feared you would get hurt. So we decided you couldnt see Fresh anymore, you had grown to forget he exsisted. When I heard his mother died I knew he was on his own, and he would be more trouble. And now hes at your school" Ink explained.
I sat there, my mind filling with questions. "So since hes older his power is stronger, that only means worse things" She added. "Wait, so.. first off Mr. Fresh doesnt have parents? That means he lied. Two we knew each other as kids? Three what kind of "dreadful thing" did he do? Four what does it mean now" I asked. Ink sighed. "Freshs father was already passed. As for his mother as I said she passed away. And yes you knew each other as kids. I Cannot tell you what he had done and.. You must avoid Fresh. He is a danger to you, I should have told you sooner" She said. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomache. Tears began to fill my eyes. "Its... Thats not fair!" I said as the pain struck my voice fiercely. "Im sorry PJ But I dont have a choice! I dont want you to get hurt by him!" My mom fought. I stood up "Mom you dont understand! He would never hurt me! Hes protected me from everyone, he SAVED my life! You cant do this to me!!"
I ran to my room and locked my door. I slid down it and sobbed. Tears stained my cheeks fiercely. The lighter color my face became. I heard banging on the door and I just yelled "GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!" The banging quickly stopped. I cried more and more. I curled up into a ball as my wimpering softened to be quieter. The room seemed so dark. The house was quiet.
I Got out the piece of paper I was given and my phone. I quickly texted the number.

Me: Fresh? Fresh... Are you there..?

I waited a moment sitting in the dark. My phone buzzed and I quickly looked.

Fresh: Yah Im here! You okay?

Me: No... I need you...

Me: My mom told me.. Im not aloud to see you. And...

Me: I dont want to leave you

Fresh: ...She told you...

Me: You knew!?

Me: Why didnt you tell me!?

Fresh: I didnt think it mattered anymore! We were so younge...

Fresh: Please PJ you have to understand, I didnt want to lose you a second time

Me: How can I understand!? You LIED to me! How do I know your not lying now!?

Fresh: PJ! Im sorry! Please forgive me! Ill never lie again I swear!

Me: It only took... One more step to ruin it... How could you?

I turned off my phone as more tears flew down my cheeks. How could things change so quickly? I gripped my phone and screamed throwing it at the wall.
I suddenly realised what I did. Fresh... I Cant believe I did that! I opened my door and ran out. Ink saw me and grabbed my jacket hood. "PJ enough is enough! I told you you cant see Fresh! Im sorry but if you hurt him mentally he'll hurt you physically!" She said. I looked at her. "You dont know that!" I said trying to believe myself. "I DO! That splattered ink on the side of your head is there because fresh did it! He hurt you!! He would have killed you! PJ you CANT see him! Im not losing you!" She cried. I stood still. "h-he hurt me...?" I asked. Tears filled my eyes and I hugged her. "But hes my friend! I cant just do this!" I said. "I know, I dont want to do this but you have no choice" She said.
I have no choice.

_________________________________________

AHHHHH KIMOCHIII (Da feels) I Cant believe I wrote that! But dont worry the story is FAR from over! Yes Im still planning some things cuz its confusing me. Anyway! Ill update and soon as possible! Even as the author Im excited on where this will go! Anyway Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for reading! HUGS *Hugs reader* Okay see you soon!