With all my love

Freshs POV

What. Am. I doing.
Why can't I pull away!? This isn't right! I lifted my head up and away from the kiss.  And pretty much flung myself off of her. "W-What happened?" I asked keeping my distance from her.  "Im SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN AND ALL THE SUDDEN I-- I" Fika rambled with her eyes wide.  "Hey! Its okay! Calm down!" I said.  "Y-Your right.. But I can't believe I did t-that! Y-you have a girlfriend!" She covered her face and my eyes got wide.  "I do..?" I asked.  She looked up "A-aren't you d-dating Paperjam?" She assumed.  "No... Yes.. I dont know!" I said. "Oh.."
She stood up. "I still had no right to do that, I'll leave and get you a different nurse" She began to walk out, but I hurried and got up and grabbed her hand.  "Huh?" She looked at me confused.  "Your a great nurse! I dont need a new one, we can just forget about what happened and.. Move on" I said.  "O-Ok yeah, we can move on" She agreed.  "I still should go...  I'll be back later"
She walked out of the room and I fell onto my bed.  I'm still surprised and shocked by that, but I guess it wasn't completely her fault.  I just hope PJ doesn't find out.  That reminds me.. Fika said me and Jammy are dating.. Is that true? I don't think we are, but I could be wrong.
I sat there for a moment processing everything.  I guess I have to wait a little longer to see PJ.  But I will.  I promise.

PJs POV

I laid in my bed.  So sore, like I couldn't move.  I was told to be careful not to move too much, because of my soul.
I, slowly began to sit up.  I Wonder a lot of things right now.  Mostly, where is Fresh? How is he?  All I can think about is when I can see him.  He must be so worried about me.
I heard a knock on the door.  Then a man walked inside.  "Hello I'm your doctor, I'm just here to check up on you" He said with a smile.  "Oh, okay" I replied.  He walked to the side of my bed.  "Do you know where Fresh is?" I asked.  "Oh you mean the kid? He's in a hospital room remember? We told you this" He said.  "You have?" I asked.  He nodded in reply.  "Oh.. Why is he here!?" I asked.  "He used a massive amount of magic, it knocked him out cold.  But he's awake and slowly gaining strength back.  He won't stop talking about you, he wants to see you really badly I heard he tried to leave just to see you" The doctor said.  Fresh used a bunch of magic? And.. He's trying to see me?
I sighed.  "Okay" I said.  The doctor made sure I wasn't dying then he left.
I sat in my hospital room and looked around.  All I want is to see Fresh, who knows how he's taking it.  Oh who am I kidding? After what I said? I called him a liar... I regret it, with everything I have.
The more the thoughts collided in my mind, the more I doubted myself.  And soon enough, I began softly crying to myself.  Why do I keep doing this to myself? I can't keep pretending everything is okay, it never was!
I held myself.  I should have died then and there... I don't want to keep holding on.  I don't want to feel the pain.  I just want to have a different life, one I can change.  But then again... Its just a wish.

~Tem skip~

The nurse opened the door. "Paperjam? Someone is here to see you" Is it Fresh? It has to be Fresh! I saw my mom walk in instead and she hugged me tight, but I just screamed.  "Huh? My baby whats wrong!?" The nurse ran in "Ma'am I told you to be gentle unless you want to kill her!" Ink looked at the nurse.  "Sorry"
She looked back at me.  "How are you?" She asked.  "Um.. I'm fine" I said. I actually hurt till no end, but if I said so, she would freak out.
"Hey, mom?" I asked. "Yes baby!?" She quickly replied.  "If you don't mind me asking.... Wheres... Error?" She froze, I Swore I broke her for a second.  "O-Oh your father--" "Hes not my father if he almost killed Fresh! My dad, knew how much Fresh meant to me! I swear to Asgore he still does! He wouldn't hurt him! My dad. Isn't insane, he never was! Don't tell me Error is my dad because my dad isn't some psycopathic creepypasta.  SO, DONT EVEN START WITH THAT OLD, BULLSHIT" I said as my eye began to glow.
Ink stood quiet for a moment.  Speechless.  I guess she was surprised.  She looked down.  "You're right... Why do I keep pretending?  Its just a waste of time... And useless... I'm sorry Paperjam.  I'm sorry I keep lying... But... I can't explain anything to you.." She left the room before I could say anything.
What... did I do? Did I just drive my mother out of my life? Of course... I guess I don't want to face the fact that Error was ever my dad, but deep down... He was.
I sighed.  The only thing I can do now is hope she'll come back.  I wonder what she needs to explain.  But its not like I have the right to know anymore...

~Tem skip~

I was watching TV when the nurse walked in.  "Hello Paperjam, I was wondering if you wanted to do an arts and crafts activity?" She asked.  "Will Fresh be there!?" I Asked.  "Sadly no, I was told he wants to practice walking" She replied.  I sighed.
"I guess, I'm bored anyway" I said sadly.  "Okay" The nurse brought in my wheelchair and I carefully sat down.
She wheeled me through the halls, And into a room where other people were doing projects.  "Here you go, make whatever you want" She said.
I thought for a moment. I Know what I want to do.
I grabbed a envalope, and started to put glitter and stickers all over it.  Then I wrote in Rainbow markers:

To: Fresh, with all my love

I smiled at how it looked.  Then I got a pencil and a piece of paper then carefully and steadily wrote.

Dear Fresh,
How are you? Are you rushing anything? Please don't I don't want you to get hurt.  Anyway, I miss you a lot.  These past few days have been hard on my own.  I told my mom somethings I didn't mean to say... I Can't remember anything... Everything is going blank and its scary.  But that isn't important, only you are.  So, I heard you were crying a lot? Why?  I don't like hearing that you were upset.  Just, try not to think about anything that happened and focus when we can go back to normal.  I can't wait to see you.

With all my love,
Paperjam

_________________________________________
AWWW That was sweet.  I wished I was loved like that ;-;.  Anyway! I hope you liked this chapter! Until next time! ❤ STAY COOL MAH CHIBIS