Desprate

Freshs POV

I Was confused.  Scared.  And miserable.  I was sobbing, the endless tears streaming down my face and practically soaking my jacket.  What, on earth just happened? The magic slowly died down, and as it did I felt weaker, and weaker.  Then I collapsed on the floor.
My eyes opened.  I saw PJs warm, smile.  Thats all I wanted to see right now.  I wanted to put up my hand... But I couldn't move it.  I couldn't move anything.  It was like I was dead, A useless corpse.  What more could I be?
Her smile, slowly turned to a frown.  I suddenly, felt so scared.  Is something wrong? Was it something I did? Am I actually dead? My questions were the least of my problems.  I saw her eyes, becoming moist (Yes Im aware skeletons dont have eyes. Or lips, or skin, or a nose but lets be creative with these fan-fics).  She was going to cry.  Then it happened, she was sobbing.  So many droplets of water that fell from her cheeks.  "PJ Please don't cry, it's going to be okay" I wanted to say that.  But it was like My mouth was completely sewed shut.  I could only sit and watch her agony.
I suddenly saw a black figure behind her.  She was unaware.  I saw a familiar face, ERROR! I tried to scream, I tried to yell, I tried to point, I tried to warn her.  But I couldn't.  Error grabbed her soul and lifted her into the air.  She only cried harder and harder.
Let her go! My mind screamed over and over.  Error smiled evilly.  He pulled harder, and her soul began cracking.  Hes going to kill her...  I struggled to move.  Help. Help. Help.  PJ sobbed harder, I could only imagine her pain, how scared she was.  She screamed as Error pulled harder.  I wanted to cry.  But I could only watch, the horror.
And then.  The last pull.  Her soul shattered, and her body became lifeless... As she began to fall, I could finally scream "PJ!!!!".
I woke up.  Crying, sobbing, Paralyzed, and screaming.  I heard the door open and people rushed in.  "Is he okay!?" "Lets see" I saw someone walk up to me, and I was afraid.  "W-who are you!? S-stay away! S-stay b-back!" I yelled.  My eyes began glowing, "Hey calm down! Your safe" The man said.  I didn't feel safe, nothing could change that.  Slowly, my eyes stopped glowing, and I felt weak again.
"There we go.. Just calm down" I decided to relax a bit.  "W-Where am I?" I asked.  "The hospital, Someone brought you here, and honestly we're surprised your alive." He explained.  The Hospital? Who would have brought me here? Wait.. PJ she must be here.  "PJ! Wheres PJ? I need to see her!" I said struggling to get up.  The man grabbed me. "Whoa whoa whoa, Paperjam is here recovering, but she hasn't woken up yet.  Calm down she'll be fine.  But your in no condition to stand, your weak." He said laying me back down.  "But... I need to see her..." I said.  "You will eventually". I sighed. So I have to wait longer?  "How long will I be here?" I asked.  "Maybe a few months, we'll help you gain back your strength but its a long process" He explained.  I frowned, a few months? Thats how weak I am? At this rate I can't see PJ until I'm strong again.
A lady came in with a tray. "How is he doctor?" She asked.  "Unstable, weak.  The same I guess.  Please be calm with him, if he gets worked up it could be... bad" The man said. She nodded.
The doctor left and she walked up to me.  "Hello Fresh! I'm your nurse, my name is Fika" (Lets say this is before she works at PJs daycare :3).  She said with a bright, reassuring smile.  I return the smile I just couldn't help it.  "Nice name" I said.  "Oh uh thanks! Anyway I got your lunch" She sets the tray down on my lap.  "Press this button with an arrow on it when your done, and I'll come pick it up" She said.  "Okay, thank you".
She gave me one last smile then left the room.  Shes nice, at least.  I looked down at my food. I might as well eat it. I Ate a bit.  It wasnt half bad, for hospital food.  I took another bite, for some reason it was distracting me from everything I should be worrying about.
After I was done I pressed the button like Fika told me to do.  And waited.  I was now waiting, in a quiet, hospital room.  Now I could think, in a calm manner so I dont kill myself.  First off, Paperjam is here, but shes not awake.  I can get if she isnt awake yet, her soul was almost shattered-- I remembered my dream... Error, killing his own daughter... And I was so useless.  I began to cry, I know I shouldn't think about these things but what else can I do?
I wiped my tears, and continued to think.  Before I passed out... Why did I? What happened? I can't remember much of anything.  But I remember everything Error said, 'Love Isn't a feeling, Its something you Use. PJ Doesn't love you, your foolish to think so' ' She Just Wants you There. She wants to use you! Do you Remember what she Told You?' 'Face it, She will never love you' Those words still make me shiver and want to cry all over again. They're like endless stabs to the heart, but you don't die. So you feel the pain over, and over. I don't even know if what he said is true.  And yet it hurts more every time. But then again... 'I know, I hurt you yesterday.. I Regret it... I regret everything.. You not being there today.. Changed my life... Its nothing you can fix now.. I understand you dont want to talk.. A-and.. im Okay w-with that... I love you...' She said she loves me.
I slammed my fist on the side of the bed.  "DAMMIT" I screamed.  "This would have never happened if I stayed away like I was told!" I hit harder.  "But I COULDNT I WAS TOO SELFISH" I Slammed once more with my other fist.  "AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ME" I slammed both of my fists.
Fika ran in "Fresh! Calm down!!" She shrieked.  I looked at her.  I realised she must be scared.  I began to calm down, and cried.  Once she knew it was okay she walked over.  "I know.. Its hard for you, She must mean a lot to you... Nothing is your fault, and the past is the past, don't beat yourself up over what you couldn't change" She hugged me as I continued to cry.
She softly began to sing to me. (Heads up! I wrote this one day and thought it would be perfect for this XD Also this is just the corus)

Everyday, when you feel gloom
Just know that somebodys here for you.
And when it starts to rain
It is raining with you
When you're alone and can't hear a sound
Just cry all you want and know That when it rains
The sky is crying...

She looked into my eyes and noticed I stopped crying.  She smiled.  "You can't ever blame yourself thinking it was only you that caused it"

_________________________________________

I gotta admit. That was... Deep.  And long, But I hoped you liked this chapter! Also I'll have the lyrics for mah original song on the next chapter CUZ WHY THE HELL NOT? Welp! ON WITH DA STORY