Closer, and closer

Freshs POV

I woke up the next morning.  I looked beside me and saw my breakfast.  So after eating I sat there.  What now? I knew I wanted to be able to walk, as soon as possible.  I wonder how Jammy is doing.  When will she wake up?
My mind was flooding with all these questions and thoughts.  Maybe I could ask Fika more about what happened and if Jammy is okay.
Fika hurried in. "Sorry I took so long!" I laughed a bit.  "Its fine" I replied.  "So how do you feel?" She asked.  "Uh, weak still and dizzy.  But I want to start getting my strength back so I can see PJ" I said.  She grabbed my tray "Oh! Okay I'll tell your doctor your ready to start. Do you have any questions?" She asked  "Yeah actually, First off how long was I asleep? What exactly drained all my strength in the first place, and do you know where Error is?" She thought for moment.  "Well, you've been asleep for only a week, and all we know is that you used a tramendous amount of magic, I didn't even think it was possible to use so much.  Thats probably why you passed out.  And, the person that brought you here had mentioned Error, but she doesn't know what happened to him" Fika explained
"Thats another thing! Who brought me here?" I asked.  "She signed in as your guardian.." She got up and went over to the doctors desk.  She began rummaging through papers and finally took one out.  "Oh! Her name is Ink.  Is she your mother?"
My own world got dark.  It was just me.  Ink brought me here?  But doesn't she hate me now? I was so confused.
"Uh no.. Shes Jammys mom." I said trying to play it cool.  "Oh! Do your parents know your here? We should contact them" Fika said.  "N-No!" I yelled.  She looked at me.  "Why not?" I tried to think of an excuse and then said.  "They're uh.. Out of town for awhile.  I've been on my own" I lied.  "Oh! Okay" She said.  "Well I have to go, I'll come back later" She said grabbing my tray. 
She walked out.  That was close I reached up to touch my shades but I realised they weren't there.  Oh god, she saw my eyes.  Who else has!?  Now that I think about it, I don't know if I was wearing them before Jammy got to my house...
I looked around to see if they were in the room. Of course, they weren't.    I dont know what I'll do if I don't get them back.
I sighed, alone in the empty room once more.  All I wanted to do was see Jammy.  I wanted to see her smile.  But I have to wait... Who knows how long it'll be, before I can walk again. Unless...
I turned to sit on the side of my bed, and felt a dizzy shock.  I carefully put my first foot on the floor, then the other.  I slowly tried to stand up using all of my strength, I used the bed as support.  I can do it... I Thought to myself.  But then I fell onto the floor.  "Ow!" I said, feeling pain.
Standing is out of the question now.  I pulled myself back up and sat back onto the bed.  How can I ever get back my strength if I can't even stand!? I felt so useless, I needed help for everything.  I Sighed, maybe I'll just take a nap... I Laid down, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

~tem skip~

I heard Fikas voice.  "Fresh? Fresh?" I opened my eyes, which were stung by the light.  "Oh!  Your awake! I have good news" She said with a smile.  "Uh, What is it?" I asked.  "Well, Paperjam is awake! She asked about you, and we said you were in a different room" She said happily.  Jammys awake? "Shes awake!? Can I go see her!?" I asked grabbing Fika.  "Only if you can walk all the way there" She said.  "Oh..." I said sadly, letting go.  "Speaking of which I'm going to help you gain some strength" I looked at her.  "Really!?" I asked.  She nodded in reply.  "Awesome! When can we start?" "Right now" She said.
"First you need to be able to stand" She said.  She stood up and grabbed my hands.  "Use your strength to lift yourself up"  I concentrated and used my energy to stand up with her help.  I Felt like I was gonna fall, I almost did but she caught me.  "Take it easy, relax" She said in a soothing voice.  I began to relax. 
"Okay, you stood up! Now follow my steps"  She slowly began to walk backward.  I lifted my leg, and took a step.  "There we go, now do it again" She intructed.  I lifted the other leg, but when I put it down I collapsed on the floor. "Oh!" She was surprised I fell.  "Ouch" I said.  "Sorry I should have warned you you would fall a lot, but thats that, lets try again"
She held out her hands to me.  I Grabbed them and we both pulled me up.  "Okay, lets try again.  Slowly take a step. Just take your time" She said again.  I took a deep breath.  I lifted my left leg, and walked forward. Then the other and did it.  "Great! One more time" She said.  I steadily lifted my leg one more time and took  a step, but stumbled and fell.  And we both came crashing down.
I was, above her, using my hands to break the landing.  "Uhh" I was blushing, considering the position we were in.  I saw her blushing madly too. Her hands held me from behind.  This is one of the most awkward positions I've ever been in.
We both didn't know what to do, lord knows if I tried to move something would happen.  Then out of nowhere, she lifted her head and pulled mine in. And we kissed.

_________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN. I thought I would spice it up a little XD.  Anyway, I bet you all weren't expecting them to fall and... Yeah.  BUT THIS IS NOT FRESH X FIKA NOW IS IT? NOPE. I'm just weird and having a blank mind on what to write.  ALSO I'm going to have orignal cover art soon! Of course drawn by me.  So thats coming soon! Okay enough rambling ON WITH THE STORY.